• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite Colesseum?

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?
My favorite in terms of gameplay is Waterfall as double matches, but in terms of visual appeal I love the looks of Courtyard colosseum.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I must say Courtyard Colosseum is the best in both music and visual appearances.
But the fog can be annoying.

Flareen

I like the waterfall colosseum most.
I simply like the 1vs1 system o.o
Though by looks i like sunset most. Just i dont really like using random Pokémon which arent my own o.o
Other than that i like the crystal coloseum for regular battles. Sinlge/Double battle without any special rules added.

Sobooboo

R U Happy 2?
In terms of visuals I would have to say my favorite is either Sunset or Courtyard. If we are talking about gameplay well I love the tournament like styles of Magma and Crystal Colosseums.

Gonadios

I'm a loon.
My faves in terms of how they look would probably be sunny park or waterfall. The lagoon one found on wifi only is pretty nice as well. Gameplay would have to go to waterfall for me I love the knockout rounds especially in double battles. I also like main street for some reason, I think its because you fight balanced(usually) teams.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Courtyard is my favourite because their attacks always miss from the fog and I use pokemon with aerial ace,Aura sphere,etc.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Well, I have two. Lagoon and stargazer. One thing bad for Stargazer, though.
THE COLOSSEUM MASTER. He is SO ugly. He looks like a midget with a top hat LOL XD.

HOORAY I'M OFF THE BEGINNER YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

I totally agree, they should have made the boss of the stargazer colosseum more like a gym leader or one of the elite four from the games, not an ugly fat guy!

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Hm...i really love the whole Gateway Colisuem. I really like the background. i also like Neon.