• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Color?

What's yoru favorite color

• Red

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • Green

Votes: 34 22.2%
  • Puple

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Black

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • White

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
My two colors are actually Blue & White, but since there's no white up yet I'm voting for it. White is pretty decent, it's incredibly common and very useful for writting & all that.

Akihide

Wannabe
Red. I don't know why. I just like really bright Red colours, they really appeal to me.

Incidentally, my second favourite colour is white. And red and white are the colours of the English flag (although it has nothing to do with me liking them :p).

I love fire also (not in a arson kind of way mind you), I just like to look at it. It's relaxing.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
my favourite colour isnt on there (gold) so i went with the closest thing (yellow). oddly enough, i don't really like the colour yellow. i like gold because it is like the gothic version of yellow.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
green, just like grass types

oh wait i also love purple

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
Indigo.
It's the closest one to Purple.

Last edited:

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I like green and i hate red. My brother was a jerk and always drew pictures in red and then gave them to me.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Blue is my absolute favorite color, but I also like silver, black, red, pink, and purple.

I hate orange, though. Too damn bright.

I like purple. I don't know why, I just like it.

D

Deleted member 133172

I lvoe orange :) It's my favourite colour by far, but if I had to pick a second I'd go with purple.