• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite comedy movie and what was your favorite part in it?

What's your favorite comedy movie and what was your favorite part in it?

My favorite comedy movie would have to be Farris Bueller's Day Off and my favorite part in that movie would have to be the part when the teacher is doing the roll call and he starts saying "Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller" and then the girl with the blond hair says "He's sick my best friends sisters brothers girlfriend heard from this guy that knows this kid who's going with a girl that saw Farris pass out on 31 flavors last night I guess it's pretty series." Then the teacher says "Thank you Symon." And Symon says "No problem what so ever."

porygonfan

Little Man, and basically the whole movie was funny when he was dressed like a baby. Oh yeah the weird baby face was hilarious since you knew it was a grown man dressed like that pretending to be a baby.

Andywoo

Banned
My favourtie comedy movie would have to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail, or The Castle. Fav. part in MP would have to be the legendary black knight scene. Fav. part in the Castle would be all the dialogue. It is wonderfully written and acted bery, very well.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
There are two for me that I will discuss:
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail: The Black Knight scene is an all-time classic, as well as the swallow debate at the beginning. Oh, can't forget about the knights who say "ni" or the French.
-Young Frankenstein: So many funny scenes here as well. I have a hard time choosing one from this movie.

I personally liked "Kung-Pow"
My favorite part were the times whenever he voiced over the main girl to say "wee-oo, wee-oo". I liked most of the parts though.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I have many, but one in particular is in Elf where Buddy gets excited over 'Santa' coming.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Any Peter Sellers movie, I like The Party, hard to pick the moment

Peter Sellers is a legend

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
I have many, but one in particular is in Elf where Buddy gets excited over 'Santa' coming.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot Elf.

I loved the part where he was listing off all the thing he wanted to do with his father for the day and he said, "and then we'll snuggle~!"

Jerre

Gogoat!
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail". I like the scene with the French knights and of course Holy Hand Grenade and the Killer Bunny. :)

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Whoo...That's a toughie...I've seen a lot of comedy movies...I really like the ones with Adam Sandler or Will Ferell. Ironically, It will have to be Mr. Woodcock. I loved the part where everyone in the restaurant said "Woodcock's doin' his mom!"

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
I have too many.

*In random order*

Norbit,Billy Madison,Big Daddy, Harold And Kumar Number 1.

Well, In Science, we were learning about plants and in the beginging of the year my teacher said her favorite movie was billy madison, So she said chlorophyll, So i shouted out "CHLOROPHYLL?? MORE LIKE BOREAPHYLL IF YA ASK ME"

I got 10 extra points :]

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Pineapple Express. Superbad.

Just the whole movies are funny, especially McLovin!

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Step Brothers

The whole, entire movie.

I win.

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
The Python movies are great, as is Dr. Strangelove, but really my favourite would have to be the History Boys.

My favourite part in that movie, well there's really too many to list, but memorable parts are the scene where Dakin asks Erwin to suck him off, the mock interview scene and pretty much any dialogue involving Hector.

Dattebayo

Banned
Spaceballs is my favorite comedy movie and my favorite scene from it was the stunt double scene.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
My favourite comedy film is Monty Python's Life of Brian, and my favourite part, apart from the end when the crucified people all start singing, is the part where the mob is harrassing Brian.

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Woman: Only the true Messiah denies his divinity!
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Mob: He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, F*CK OFF!
[silence]
Man: How should we f*ck off, O Lord?