• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite fast food place?

Which fast food place do you like the best?

• Total voters

raichu27

Mine would probably be Burger King. I also love Sonic, Arby's, and McDonald's(mostly for their breakfast).

SmartD

Burger King, though I haven't been there in a while. Wendy's, McDonald's (for their pancakes and sasage patties), and Subway come close.

phanpycross

God-king
Burger king, althrough I dont mind Mcdonalds as much as some people.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Sonic, though I go to BurgerKing and Wendy's more

They have a really great menu and I personally think they have some of the best burgers (for a fastfood place)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I don't eat fast food all that often, but I like Subway, Which Wich, Cook Out, In-N-Out Burger, and Wendy's.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
IN N OUT AND ALSO TACO BELL AND FIVE GUYs BUT MOSTLY IN N OUT

ebevan91

Arby's I guess.

Hardee's (Carl's Jr. for you west coasters) is pretty good. They got rid of the one near me several years ago and put a Zaxby's in its place, which isn't that bad either.

I just miss the Hardee's breakfast :(

grey wing

Johto League Champ
I like that Sonic has tater tots. Five guys is good, but I really wish there were In and Out burgers on the east coast :( *cries deeply*

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?