• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite fast food place?

Which fast food place do you like the best?

• Total voters

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I have a soft spot for Wendy's. Their spicy nuggets are superb.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I don't usually eat fast food, to be honest. Every once in a blue moon, if my mom doesn't feel like cooking or spending a lot, she'll get some fast food.

That being said, my favorite place is definitely Taco Bell but I also like KFC and Checkers. That's really about it.

TamagoSan

Burger King. That bacon double cheese is damn incredible.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I like In-N-Out. I always enjoy getting a burger with a chocolate shake. I don't really eat junk food anymore though.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I don't really eat fast food. Tbh, it seems like we have it every once in a blue moon. But when we do, my favorite place is a tie between Checkers and Taco Bell but Arby's is really good too though I'm getting sick of it now and KFC.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Jack-In-The-Box, my god their tacos are glorious and they are the sole reason I wake up every morning. You can make a meal out of all the side orders there, it's a great place to go after a wild night of partying.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Anything not named taco bell

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I liked McDonalds until the last two years, but they somehow falled down. My favourites are Kentucky Fried Chicken, Subway, Nordsea, Partyhouse and all places you can eat a döner.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'd say Kentucky Fried Chicken

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
What? No Five Guys Burgers and Fries? It's the only fast food place that I've ever been to that actually fills you and leaves you with leftovers!

MattySadler

Firstly, I'm UK based.

Nowadays, I find that big chain fast food places don't really represent good value for money over here, when compared to smaller, independent places. For example, a large hot and spicy pizza from Dominoes is about £15 or something stupid, whereas basically the exact same thing from a local pizza place one is £8!

In terms of actual fast food, my choice of poison after a big night out on the drink is a chicken fillet burger and chips, my weakness!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
It used to be McDonalds. I moved on to Taco Bell because of their crunchwraps. They goooooooood.
Also KFC with their Chicken Nuggets pop things and my all time favorite mash potatoes. haha. Also Burger King... that is whenever the chicken fries are back.

Subway and McDonalds are my favourites

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
I'm gonna have to go with other since there's quite a few on the list I really like. Shame the poll isn't multiple choice, haha. My favorite is Chick-Fil-A though; they're pricy, but their food is good, so it's worth it. I like their cobb salad with avocado lime ranch dressing and honey sesame dressing. I also like Sonic for their drinks and ice cream though and I like McDonalds for their breakfast. Taco Bell is nice if you're on a limited budget too, haha.