• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite fast food place?

Which fast food place do you like the best?

• Total voters

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Wendy's for life baby!

#TacoBellAllTheWay

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Burger King, their blizzard knock off is way better than mcdonalds.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Chick Fil-a or Taco Bell. I was never a fan of fast food burgers.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
Chipotle <3
I remember the first time I was introduced to Chipotle.
The food was great, and seemed incredibly fresh. I recommended it like crazy to everyone

ebevan91

Is Five Guys any good? One just opened up near me not too long ago and I haven't been by there yet.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
A&W. I feel bad for all of those Americans who will never get the chance to eat such amazing burgers. Subway is great as well, but they're a bit on the expensive side.

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
subway, for sure. i love those flatbread pizzas they have.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Right now it's probably Panda Express, seeing as there's one at my college and it's pretty tasty and cheap to boot. (I miss their honey sesame chicken though, that stuff was awesome.) I used to frequent Taco Bell and Arby's, but haven't been to either place in a few years.

Also, as fast food/fast casual burger places go, Smashburger >>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Where is Chick-Fil-A on this list.

WHY is Chick-Fil-A NOT ON THIS LIST.

Also, Subway is the best place to go if you want overpriced fake chicken that they make you think is healthy. They also have 11-inch feet.