• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Favorite popcorn flavor?

• Plain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butter

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Cheddar

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • White Cheddar

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Caramel

• Kettle Corn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sea Salt

• Chocolate

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Jalapeno

• Other (specify)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

raichu27

Mine would be cheddar. I also like butter(especially the one from the movies), white cheddar, kettle corn, and fruit flavor coating.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Shirley Temple or Root Beer Float.

Comes from a local chain.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Jalapeno/Jalapeno Ranch flavored. Love it. :)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Have you guys ever gotten a bag of popcorn, and when you munch some, it tastes great at first but then after a while, it starts to get stale and boring? Honestly this applies to chips too.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Butter or cheese flavoured popcorn is all I eat but sometimes I eat it plain with some popcorn spices, such as all-dressed or salt & vinegar.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I mostly eat plain popcorn, but I have a feeling i'd really like some kind of dark chocolate coated kind if i ever got the chance to try it xD

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Theatre-style butter

Have anyone tried Buffalo Ranch? It keeps you wanting more and more even when your mouth is on fire! I often get them when my local grocery store has them on sale from time to time.

Platina2000

The classic salt and butter for me, especially if it's movie theater butter. I haven't tried much else beyond whatever's in those big holiday tins (caramel, cheese, etc).

Peter Harrison

Cheddar