• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite food to have on the grill?

What's your favorite food to have on the grill?

• Burgers

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Chicken

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Steak

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Bratwurst

• Salmon

• Ribs

• Pork Chops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Steak, chicken, ribs, shrimp, burgers, hot dogs, sausages, and salmon are my favorites!

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I usually like having burgers and sausages. Since last Summer I've been wanting to try cooking Shashlik, after a YouTuber I watch called Life of Boris made a video making some:
I don't own a barbecue, but I'd really like to have one this Summer, assuming it becomes legal to have friends around to your house again by this Summer.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Steaks and burger patties. I don't grill food myself these days because we're not allowed to own grills in my apartment complex, but when I used to have a house with a yard I would occasionally grill meat outside rather than cook on the stove top.

Sakuyamon

Burger patties and chicken. I tried grilling pork once but it didn't turn out that good because it lost a lot of its inner moisture and was too tough to chew.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Burger patties and chicken. I tried grilling pork once but it didn't turn out that good because it lost a lot of its inner moisture and was too tough to chew.
If you flip it over every few minutes, it won’t be so dry.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
My favorite way to grill chicken is by adding a variety of seasonings to it. Garlic salt, black pepper, shredded basil, ginger, and soy sauce. Compared to pan frying grilling it allows the seasonings to soak in better and offers more flavor.

CrySmile

it is a pity that you can choose only one answer. I like to cook and eat burgers, veal and pork steaks and salmon

Status
Not open for further replies.