1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite game streamer ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by al3xru5sok7899, Sep 22, 2018.

1. al3xru5sok7899

al3xru5sok7899 New Member

Let me first
    Mine is Dr.DisRespect
    Coz hes funny he has strong personality and he has a amazing beard haha

2. Madame Chocobo

Madame Chocobo PokéDrawer

There are many small streamers that I like, but for the big ones:

AceTrainerLiam
    Dabuz
    AdamKoebel
    Elaaaaargh(I don't think I spelled it right)
    FeyRazzle
    catsonyourhead

They're all pretty chill and nice people.

3. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

When it comes to mine, I would like to point out that the games that they do are a variety of table top and video games:
    HyperRPG
    Strawburry17

4. pikanewb

pikanewb WiteMic

UltraNick24... Granted. He is one of my best friends but I watched his stuff before we ever even spoke. Funny as hell. Entertaining. And engages with the viewers. Perfection.

5. Reyzadren

Reyzadren Arid trainer

I don't usually watch game streams, but when I do, it's usually either MKIceandFire or theRadBrad, so there we go.

6. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

I've never actually watched a gaming stream, and to be honest, the concept doesn't really resonate with me. Does anyone have any good reasons why I should get into it?

But since al3xru5sok7899 seems very interested in this topic, I'll mention that I've watched most of SovietWomble's videos on Youtube, which are a good time. It's just, those are condensed down and heavily edited, so I'm sure it's not the same as watching one of his actual streams.