1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite game streamer ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by al3xru5sok7899, Sep 22, 2018.

1. al3xru5sok7899

al3xru5sok7899 New Member

Every year, online games become more impressive and sophisticated. Also, 2018 is one more season for new online games to explode. If you are a game lover, you usually pay much attention to top trendy games, right? Or you are seeking newest games simply because you want a new taste with the best free versions.

No matter what cases are, let take a look at our following picks. They are the best latest online games this year you should try. They are one of the best simulation, racing, war, shooting, and adventure games.

1. Vehicle Simulator

Do you want unlimited free access to a set of fascinating vehicles? Then, this driving simulator game would be your chance. You can test different amazing vehicles with many improvements. According to many users, it has the denser scenery, advanced physical simulation, the powerful and flexible vehicle design. You can enjoy the time with unique vehicles, many stunt objects, and other secrets.

Now, select your favorite vehicle, customize it and race your friends to try different atmospheres and have fun!

[​IMG]
    A game for the new experience with attractive vehicles
    2. Stick Tank Wars

If you want to try exciting experiences on the battlefield, don’t miss this awesome game. It’s an arcade type together with a bang.

Particularly, you will control the stuck tank at war with your opposer. Additionally, it’s the physics-based gameplay, so players will have the chance to show their creativity in the attempts to defeat the enemies.
    Now, start your game, equip buyable weapons and overcome multiple obstacles to hit the opposer with your creativity.

3. Combat Online

This interesting shooting game gets good rates of wonderful graphics. You’ll join a team and have to obtain as many points for your team as possible.

Each time you kill a rival, you’ll get a KILL point. When time’s up, the team with more KILL will win. With simple gameplay and great 3D graphics, this will surely give you excitement.

Now, use your accuracy to find proper supplies, gun down your enemies, and climb the game rankings! Forget 2 player adventure games pc, this game will bring you the best gaming experience ever.

[​IMG]
    This shooting game will bring you excitement
    4. X-Trial Racing: Mountain Adventure

If you want a furious and fun ride on a motorbike with different levels in such challenging terrain, you should try this game.

This is an amusing trial biking game created by QKY Games. You’ll have opportunities to become an experienced rider after completing stunt courses in the mountain range.

Your goal is to finish every level without hitting or crashing body parts on the floor and to collect many possible stars to maximize the score. Enjoy it soon!

5. Sala

This is a mystery and adventure point-and-click game. It performs the story of a doctor who is responsible for curing his sick fiancee. This would be challenging, and you have to solve mysteries and puzzles to progress through it.
    [​IMG]
    Try this game with ridiculous jumps
    This game has a great mix of traditional and digital art as well as wonderful voice actors. Right now, let join this intriguing story game to start your challenging journey. This will become one of the most popular online adventure games in the world – All are absolutely free.

Conclusion
    In fact, there are numerous best online games. However, our mentioned-above picks are awesome and highly rated by many gamers on a daily basis. We hope you like them, too. Don’t hesitate to drop down your suggestions of best games that you think should be added to this list.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. Madame Chocobo

Madame Chocobo PokéDrawer

There are many small streamers that I like, but for the big ones:

AceTrainerLiam
    Dabuz
    AdamKoebel
    Elaaaaargh(I don't think I spelled it right)
    FeyRazzle
    catsonyourhead

They're all pretty chill and nice people.

3. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

When it comes to mine, I would like to point out that the games that they do are a variety of table top and video games:
    HyperRPG
    Strawburry17

4. pikanewb

pikanewb WiteMic

UltraNick24... Granted. He is one of my best friends but I watched his stuff before we ever even spoke. Funny as hell. Entertaining. And engages with the viewers. Perfection.

5. Reyzadren

Reyzadren Arid trainer

I don't usually watch game streams, but when I do, it's usually either MKIceandFire or theRadBrad, so there we go.

6. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

I've never actually watched a gaming stream, and to be honest, the concept doesn't really resonate with me. Does anyone have any good reasons why I should get into it?

But since al3xru5sok7899 seems very interested in this topic, I'll mention that I've watched most of SovietWomble's videos on Youtube, which are a good time. It's just, those are condensed down and heavily edited, so I'm sure it's not the same as watching one of his actual streams.

7. NanoMoltres

NanoMoltres Pokemon Ranger Nano

Vinesauce is a good stream. c:

I also have a friend who recently taken up streaming and puts out some fun stuff, he streams Mega Man fan games and RPG maker games.

8. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

jacksepticeye his energy and humor are so uplifting
    Game Grumps their cool but at times can be a bit vulgar

9. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Many a True Nerd
    Cause he doesn't do all that sponsored crap all those other youtubers do..... or stream Borenite and only Borenite
    Plus he's actually funny,