• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Favorite Gen. Trio?

Favorite Gen. Trio

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I'd say 4 and...2. Just cause i like Dogs and ghost-ish stuff.

Maruno

I voted for the birds.

The dogs aren't bad (except Raikou looks a bit naff to me), the golems are interesting but ultimately not impressive enough, and the pixies... Nuff said.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
I've always had a thing for entei, and dogs in general, so I voted for the dogs

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I voted for the Lake trio there, but my favourite is actually the Dragon trio. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are strong and powerful, and very well-designed.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
I voted for everything except the third Gen, I really didnt like them atall. Also you have it rong the first gen is the Birds not Mirages and the 4th is considered as the Pixeis.

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
I like the Birds and the Dogs (mainly because of articuno and suicune), the regis and lake trio are alright

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
I'm a sucker for inanimate objects. So as far as the legendary trio's go, my pick are the minerals.

Saberu

I voted for everything except the third Gen, I really didnt like them atall. Also you have it rong the first gen is the Birds not Mirages and the 4th is considered as the Pixeis.
They're called the "Winged Mirages..."

I love the lake trio, all except azelf. It's a pain to capture.

Dragom master Tryce

I always liked the 3 birds, mainly after the second movie, coz I loved the legend about them
disturb not the harmony of fire, ice and lighting
lest these reak destruction upon the world in which they clash...

Technically it's lug's, but Their mention is kinda cool

Status
Not open for further replies.