• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilia

My favorite Pokemon from Gen 4 is Empoleon and Infernape

How about the rest?

Edit 10/21/2014:
Please do not spam! Your post should contain more content than just essentially "I like ___".
Provide a bit of an explanation for why you chose the Pokemon you chose.

Last edited by a moderator:

x-sayrie-x

I love Infernape, but one of my favorites has to be Togekiss or Gallade. Sure, they're just new evolutions to previous lines, but they're pretty awesome nevertheless. Also love Leafeon <3

AceFlonne

Mediator
Gallade and Lucario :D

Staraptor and Torterra.

Staraptor because it was my first ever successfully IV bred Pokemon (perfect 5v, before RNG abuse, awwww yeeeeah the excitement) and because it did fairly well when I first started playing Pokemon competitively.

Torterra just because it looks awesome and because I love tortoises.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
Empoleon, favorite Sinnoh Pokemon of the Starter lines, and really love its moveset and types.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Personally, for me it's Leafeon. Pretty classy and quite adorable, besides having been actually useful for me despite my usual avoidance of grass-types.

I do have a laundry list of others that I like, though, so I've got absolutely nothing against most of the generation.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Glaceon, Leafeon, Shaymin, Manaphy, Togekiss XD man there are a lot from 4th gen I like. My favorite is probably Lucario

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I love empoleon! It's typing is incredible, resisting 12 types! It has a pretty good movepool, and it's stats are decent.

soundxfury

Definitely have to go with Gallade. I had always adored Ralts, but hated that it turned into this stupid girly looking Pokemon, that I never wanted to use it.
So when I saw they finally gave him a male evolution (with bonus points of a secondary fighting typing) I was absolutely ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.