• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
Darkrai because of its movepool, Sp Attack, Speed, design also it's my second favourite pokemon in general.

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
Vespiquen or Skorupi/Drapion. Vespiquen has a creative shape with her bottom half literally being a honey comb, and both Skorupi and Drapion have ridiculous creative designs with how their arms connect to their heads.

SmartD

Turtwig, Lucario, Darkrai, Dialga, and Buizel.

Navarch

Gallade. He is my all time favorite Pokemon, so Generation 4 is one of my favorites. He is strong and his design is so cool. Before I discovered Gallade, Magmortar was my favorite Pokemon. Well, perhaps it was tied with Gardevoir.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Definately Lucario, he is awesome.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
Bastiodon or Yanmega - although it would've been so cool if Yanmega was Dragon type ...

Although I really didn't like the lack of Fire-types that gen, even if that is off topic

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I think it would have to be Togekiss. I don't know, it just looks so happy and fat.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
empoleon ,torterra , lucario , zoroark , darkrai , arceus

I see what you did there.. xD

Mine is either, Torterra, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Weavile, Honchkrow or Electivire. So if I had to pick any that doesn't have anything to do with another generation (lol, Johto), I'd pick Torterra, or even more specifically: Grotle.

For some reason, I have always thought that I've known Grotle, even before it was released... Weird..

Dodrio Can't Flap

Crackers & Snacks
Carnivine. I've always loved that maniacal looking Venus flytrap. Some honorable mentions include the Croagunk-line, the Skorupi-line, and the Hippopotas-line. Also have to admit that I'm rather fond of both Turtwig and Grotle because I've had a shiny one that I got completely by chance (on like my 5th reset!!) for a few years now.

ArdhiS

Lucario, drifblim and piplup :3

ShiningJolteon

Gliscor. I wasn't a huge fan of the new evos introduced in 4th gen. I thought most of them were just not as cool as the original Pokemon. Electivire, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Honchkrow, and the gang just looked like steroid-pumped versions of their previous stage. Gliscor was different somehow to me though. Gligar was one of my faves from Gen 2, but he always seemed like a pre-evolution to something else. Gliscor was a believable evolution that to me just made sense, and quickly became one of my favorites in Gen 4.

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Tie between Lucario, Luxray, and Gliscor. By chance, shiny Lucario and Gliscor have the coloring of Luxray. Or is it by chance. o_@

Anyway, despite Luxray having crap stats, he's got a cool design, and that's all I really look for in a Pokémon, especially during the time of Gen IV.

Weavile for sure, its the only pokemon that got an extra evolution that felt that is has always been there

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I like Torterra, he got me through some hard times :).

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
I like Luxray. Loved him from his little Shinx form. ;D And he always won my gym battles. *sniff* So proud. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.