• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
It's a tie between three {I'm way too indecisive}
Lucario, Luxray and Infernape. I love them all <3

Lucario-always been my childhood favourite-never left my team
Luxray- beautiful pokemon, a current member of my team and an excellent battler.
Infernape- first pokemon, strongest pokemon and my favourite in my team when I was younger, before he got deleted ;-;

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
I like Staraptor personally. Pretty sweet looking bird Pokemon :)

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Ah, a truly tough one. Lucario, Leafeon, Luxray, Froslass, Rotom, Gallade,... Honestly, it would be easier to give you my LEAST favorite: female Hipopotas.

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
My all time favorite to use from gen4 was Infernape. Combine high speed and attack with it's own Flare Blitz and Blaze ability, it could dish out massive damage and didn't care about the recoil. For Battle Tower and Flat rules, it almost always got the OHKO, even without hitting weakness, and after 2 knock outs its own Blaze ability would activate.

A close second to Infernape would be Azelf... give me a Choice Band and a partner that's a Ghost Type (Or a Yanmega+Speed Boost+Protect) and Azelf's Explosion would clean house while I enjoy a free stat increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.