• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Lucario but only in later games, as for the first time playing through it was so long ago I forget who I favoured the most during the D/P/PL days.

My favourite is Glaceon, it may be my favourite pokemon of all, it's super cute.
My favourite starter is Piplup, but strangely I'm not too fond of any of the gen 4 starters evolutions.
Favourite legendary has to be Manaphy, what an adorable little sea prince it is ^_^
I really like Buizel and Bidoof too.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Gallade. It's an awesome male counterpart to the feminine Gardevoir, and I love how it looks like a knight or gladiator (though Gardevoir's original name could be transliterated to 'Sir Knight', ironically enough). Another weird thing is that when I heard Gallade's original name 'Erureido', it sounded to me like 'Air Raid'. As a kid, the sound of air raids was something that creeped me out more than anything. I would have nightmares of them. Then Gallade, a Pokemon that I loved on first sight, kinda took that fear away because now I could attribute the thought of air raids to something else, namely its cry and battle animation, which are awesome especially when they're synced like how they were in older games (fwip...SHING!). So, to me, Gallade sorta represents a mixture of a gladiator, knight, protector, and a prince (especially now that he has a cape).

Darkrai, Shaymin, Munchlax, and Drifblim are some of my other favorites, but Gallade is definitely the best.

skyradiant

To Each Future
Torterra and Giratina, the former for being badass and cool-looking, and the latter because of its role in Platinum (and for being badass lol).
Cresselia, Garchomp, Lucario, Togekiss, Darkrai, and Arceus deserve mentions too.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Just realized that this thread was bumped after more than a month of inactivity, so I'm closing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.