• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Garchomp is my favourite from that gen. Because it looks cool and its stats are good.

frenky

Champion
empoleon ,torterra , lucario , zoroark , darkrai , arceus

shinymankey

Crobat Master
I would have to say Spiritomb and Manaphy
Spiritomb because it has no weakness
And Manaphy because it is adorable

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Well Infernape Staraptor and Gallade are my favorite and why because i think there all awesome and also they all look cool and have great moves

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Yanmega, I mean, that thing is awesome in battle.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Gliscor, Torterra, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Buneary, Drapion....the list just keeps on going. I love a lot of Pokémon from 4th Gen.

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
evolved togekiss, lopunny, staraptor,infernape , tortera and darkrai,

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Hmm...That's a tough one. I guess it would have to be Glaceon (such a pretty pokemon! lol). Togekiss, Lopunny, Empoleon, and Palkia come in close second though.

devondashla

Definitely Mamoswine-I always loved it's preevolutions typing, but I never used them because they seemed to be missing something. Mamoswine fixed that. Also, Leafeon, Torterra, and Roserade. This generation finally had GREAT Grass pokemon.

Maaske

I think my favorite from fourth gen has to be Drifloon/Drifblim. Drifloon is just too cute :3 but 2nd has to be Garchomp, and 3rd being Torterra. GRASS TURTLE FTW

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
My favorite has to be Garchomp because of its ability to sweep entire teams if you're not careful. Also,electivire because it's like the only good physically attacking electric type.

Diam

Mr.Shiny Breeder ;)
Darkrai-awesome design+great role in movie. :p Also overpowered Dark Void.
Infernape-versatile+cool looking
Togekiss-cute+very strong
Staraptor-it's not a mistake that only he is a usual pokemon learning Brave Bird (Ho-oh is a legend and Blaziken is a unique starter pokemon+it isn't looking like a real bird ^^)

Edit:About staraptor-I know that other pokemon also can get Brave Bird,but he is the only one learning it by lvl up not counting the 2 listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.