• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
Infernape, Helped me beat the game.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Me Obviously Lucario, but i like alot Gible evoution( all 3), Skorupi and Infernape

Sealotic

Cresselia was the one I loved the most.
I liked Froslass too.

Flamer

To be honest, Gen 4 was pretty weak new Pokemon wise. That said, Electivire is one of my fave Pokemon of all time these days Pretty much the only Gen 4 Pokemon that fits that category. Still got a lot of love for Regigigas too, even if it is completely useless, although thats kinda the appeal

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
Buneary and Lopunny. They're adorable, and I almost always used Lopunny for Cute Contests. Not to mention, Lopunny is pretty decent in battle as well!

I also loved Togekiss. (And it's pre-evos. But they don't count. Lol!)

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
Blaziken. Got nearly 30 ribbons on my Blaziken from Sapphire!

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
Froslass, with Togekiss and and Mismagius running tied for second. I don't think I've had a play through where I don't have at least one of them on my team.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
Togekiss. That beast made Togepi about 20% cooler.
Then Piplup and Manaphy! They're so cute *-*
Shame we got just a few fire Pokémon :/

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It's gotta be Empoleon. I mean, it has a built-in TUXEDO! How can you not love that?!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Darkrai always seemed to interest me. The mystery of it, being that it wasn't able to be obtained within the game's event in DP and the locked hotel place always intrigued me. Plus the fact that Darkrai just looks cool.

*~Silver*~

I can't decide if I should be surprised or not that this one hasn't been brought up: Luxray.

I really liked Luxray! xD It had a design I liked, the awesome ability Intimidate, and it can learn a lot of good electric attacks. Not Thunder Punch, but that makes sense. What's it going to do? Stand up on two legs just so that it can pathetically punch its opponent?

Floatzel was pretty cool too, but I didn't like it quite as much. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.