• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkrai is my favorite. Though I also like Cresselia, Gallade, Turtwig and evolutions, Dusknoir, Honchkrow, and Mismagius. I think that's a long enough list... (Though there is more.)

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Easily Mamoswine. It's just a big, hulking land-based Pokemon that also manages to look simultaneously appealing and like a total badass. I love the clear gender difference, its typing, and I feel that it helps round out the Swinub line overall, which has always been a favorite of mine.

Elnava

The Successor!
Lucario for me hands down. Other than him it would have to be Buizel/Floatzel, cute and badass at the same time

fitzy909

Just another guy
it's tough... it's the first generation which i really go into and played as soon as it came out. i think it would probably be electivire. it was a much needed evo and it looked sooo cool.

My #1 favorite is Buizel & Floatzel, since I love weasels and otters - my favorite Pokemon are based on my favorite animals, its my main reason for being my favorites, followed closely by Glameow/Purugly Bidoof/Bibarel, and Shinx/Luxio/Luxray.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Lucario obviously is my most fave in the 4th Gen. But my other faves from this gen would be Infernape, Gallade, Garchomp and Weavile.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Rampardos, and also Weavile, in their D/P and HG/SS sprites respectively.

ChuckNorris

Empoleon is pretty awesome. I also really liked Dialga.

ashiemore

I really like both Infernape and Gallade. I don't know which I like better, though. They both were major members of my team the first time I played Platinum.

~ashiemore

Kayamba

The Stronger Midget
I love Gallade and Gliscor.
I love Gallade because of his cry, and also because I am jealous of his elbows. I WANT THEM ELBOWS. XD
I love Gliscor because he's a bat/scorpion hybrid, both of which are my favorite animals. I also love that toothy grin of his.

appelpower

Sinnoh Champion
Lucario <3
Infernape <3

Garchomp could've been up there as well, but it's Cynthia's fault it's not

Owlbituary

Shiny Addict
I didn't like Empoleon for a really long time, but I warmed up to it after a while. Now I can't stand not having one in my team. I also really like Origin-Forme Giratina.

Estellise

peachy
Froslass, Gallade, Leafeon, Giratina, Cresselia, Roserade, Riolu, Lucario, Gliscor. ^^

Time to update this list!!

Froslass, Gallade, Leafeon, Giratina, Cresselia, Roserade, Riolu, Lucario, Gliscor, Spiritomb, Piplup, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Shellos, Cherrim, Togekiss, Dialga, Uxie, Azelf, and Bronzong. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.