• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurTrain

Turtwig Train
Turtwig... duh

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
I have a few favourites. I like Gallade, Empoleon, Weavile, Lucario, Froslass and Glaceon.

But my favourite of all? That has to be Darkrai. Such a badass Pokemon, it has a great movepool, very good stats and an awesome design. I remember getting one from an event, good times :D

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
My top 5:
Darkrai
Shaymin
Dialga
Lucario
Togekiss

alexterri

I adore Leafeon, Mamoswine, Glaceon, and Piplup. Piplup the most. And I like Happiny, and Togekiss.

Auberon TheFae

Nature's Breath
Hmmm I really can't choose, so I will list a few: Togekiss, Leafeon, Mamoswine, Mismagius, Lopunny, Froslass, Glaceon, Turtwig line and the Piplup line.

SpoinkyPearl

Since I'm an Eeveenlutions fan, I like Leafeon and Glaceon. The startes of this generation were also decent and I like them all as well as their final evolutions. Other my favourite Pokémon from this generation are Togekiss, Roserade, Lucario and Cresselia.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
My favourtie Gen 4 Pokemon is probably Floatzel or Leafeon

telivisionhead

Too many.....
too many awesome pokemon.... like like BIDOOF. LOL.
Staraptor is pretty darn awesome, nearly as better as Pidgeot. Even has a better movepool than Pidgeot.
But don't get me wrong, Luxray looks pretty awesome.Empoleon,Infernape and Torterra and flaming awesome.
Mamoswin is pretty AWESOME! I was hoping Pilowswin will get better, I like piloswin but Mamoswine makes it way better. Buizel is also up their to, Magnezone is pretty cool and Roserade looks awesome.
Lucario is epic. Too many to choose, I don't know....

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
It would have to be Piplup for me. Diamond was my first pokemon game, and Piplup was my first pokemon ever, so it has a special place in my heart.
~RaichuArcanine~

Status
Not open for further replies.