• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKvothe

Wannabe Hero
Infernape is, and will always be, my favorite Pokemon of all time

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Either Lucario for design (plus I loved him in The Mystery of Mew) or Buizel because of cute factor, and it was my first Gen 4 shiny.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
All three starters and their evolutions, Toxicroak, Skuntank, Hippowdown, Garchomp and Abomasnow.

Gemball

in Generation 4 is my best favorite Dialga with Darkrai, else Empoleon :)

felixguy99

Hands down, BIDOOF. Don't you just love how they pop out when you're trying to get from one town to the next when you don't have any repels? Oh the thought is so beautiful. BIDOOF FOREVER!!!

Uh, no Bidoof sucks , Rock On Darkrai!

ysmr97

I think my favorite is Wormadam or Mothim. I liked the idea of the 4 way evo branch

Leader

Expert
Arceus is my favorite pokémon in this generation. Why? Well, it's a god.

MidnightCombat

Bird of Destruction
Has to be Gliscor; I really love its design and the concept of a vampire/scorpion is really well executed. Additionally, it seems really good competitively too (such a good Poke~).

Neji-and-Pidgeot

Mine would have to be mesprit.

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Staraptor. Carried me through the whole in game story.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Weavile, hands down! I was excited to hear my favourite Pokémon would be getting an evolution in the forth generation and I was hyped. Then, it finally came along and it did not disappoint. Great design, great movepool, got a huge benefit from the physical/special split and a great Pokémon to use.

Even to this very day, Weavile and the now pre-evolution Sneasel are my favourite Pokémon of all time. I think there's just so much to like about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.