• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your Favorite Generation 4 Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Torterra, because it was my first Pokémon I ever owned(I got I to the games later than I liked the series as a whole, so my first age was Diamond). Some of my other favorites are Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Purugly, Skuntank, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Lucario.

ilovemyumbreon

Holding a Moon Shard
My top 5:
1. Garchomp
2. Lucario
3. Empoleon
4. Froslass
5. Luxray

Honorable mentions: Roselia, Magmortar, and Electivire

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Garchomp, Torterra and Staraptor were my favorites.

Edd the Huntsman

A British Bloke
Gallade. Gallade, he's my man.

jon199

Dialga. He's one of the only Gen 4 Pokemon that I really adored. Him, and (slightly) Regigigas.

Hm? Non legends? If I had to pick one, Infernape would be it. That guy got me through my Pearl without breaking a sweat. At times, I relied on him over Palkia. XD

phanpycross

God-king
I liked many of the 4th gen evolution's, but I always end up loving lickylicky the most, dat STAB explosion/fun movepool/cute design/awesome name.

Complete beast in every sense of the word.

Jordman96

Lucario, Toxicroak, Munchlax; and Darkrai are my top 4. Tons of pokemon out of the 4th gen that I really enjoyed, tons of good variety and evolutions on the older gen pokemon such as Magmar and Mangeton.

ProfessorSinnoh

Ghost Maniac
Drifblim. Hands down for me. I've honestly no idea why I like that Pokemon so much, to be honest.

I also love the starters and the new evolutions that came with the Sinnoh games.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Drifblim. Hands down for me. I've honestly no idea why I like that Pokemon so much, to be honest.

I do know why. It's because it's awesome, decently strong and one of the most original flying types out there.

Although Empoleon, Cresselia and Drifblim come in close, Togekiss is THE gen 4 poke for me. A beautiful, much needed evolution of one of my favorite evo lines that's also pretty good in battle.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Togekiss or Gliscor, i used Gligar and Togepi back in generation II all those years ago and loved the fact that they got new evolution line. Turtwig line is also one of my favorite starter Pokemon so i would say they are pretty high on the list.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Oh gosh ummm. I have to go with Piplup. He was the first Pokemon I've ever owned and he is just so adorable! Others I like are Buizel, Leafeon, Sky Shaymin, and Lucario.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I may have to say Vespiquen.

I've grown to love and enjoy Vespiquen very much, and I love having her in my teams. Roserade is also a favorite, but mostly because I always chose it as a pseudo-starter.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Oh my God this is a tough one! The generation that introduced Lucario, Darkrai, Infernape and Garchomp?! How can you choose?

...But I have to go with Toxicroak. He's just a straight BAMF. If it weren't for the weather nerf, he'd be even more destructive than he was last gen. He has a new tool to play with in relevant Poison stab thanks to Fairies, and a beastly move to use it: Gunk Shot. Plus he's just diabolically awesome looking, and a total anti-meta 'Mon. Now if we could get permenant weather toggles...

Status
Not open for further replies.