• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
For me it's my birthday. How could I celebrate anything else if I wasn't born?

Mika, Changing from a therapist to an accountant is a big change... Do you mind if I ask why?

Last edited:

HoennMaster

I love the holiday season in general. From Thanksgiving to Christmas Day it's like one long beautiful holiday. I get to see family that live out of town, I get to just be with all my cousins, aunts, and uncles, I love seeing all the Christmas lights and decorations I just love the overall atmosphere of Christmas. And hey, gifts don't hurt lol

DasBoot

Thanksgiving. It just has that appeal; the getting together, just taking a break from our daily lives and celebrating something different. We also get some nice fall weather where we live. I also love Christmas. Again, taking a break from my daily life to celebrate Jesus' birthday is a wonderful thing.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I got my love of Christmas from my mom. She really gets into the spirit of it. She watches all the Christmas movies and specials that come on, all the decorations. The whole 9 yards.

I just love the feeling that you get when Christmas comes.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
I'm not a favorite holiday, thank you for asking.

Flame Mistress

^ Sigging.

Anyway, my fave holiday is Christmas, since everyone is in a good mode and everywhere is decorated and pampered up. Generally, everyone celebrates it ^_^

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The typo in the title makes me die inside.

My favourite holiday is Christmas. It's so lovely and pretty, and it's always cold. And you get presents. And lately the UK gets snow every Christmas - which is just magical.

Arceus94

My favorite holiday is my birthday~

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Valentines day, I got a reason to go to a restaurant.

Christmas, but not for the reason you think. We're dirt poor, so it's not like I'd care too much about the gifts myself. I'm in it for the snow, quality-family time and the warmth of the fire-place. And the presents.

Ioneos

old geezer
Halloween or my Birthday. I love taking candy from stangers, and when my freinds joke about how C-sectioned babies (like me) technically weren't born, and thus they cannot die :3

Gergovia

Banned
Christmas because it beats the ever living **** out of any other pathetic excuse for a holiday, like Kwanzaa for example. :)