• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Its Thanksgiving for me. What is better than a colossal dinner with your cousins,aunts,uncles, & grandparents? And the best part, after dinner the adults are talking downstairs, as the kids and teens are upstairs playing multiplayer of Halo or FiFA world cup on the PS3. :D

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Easter and Christmas. Yay for Easter egg hunting and ambushing Santa's van.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
My birthday and Christmas go hand-in-hand, since they're barely a week apart.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Christmas is my favorite because it was the day hope was born,and Easter comes in a close second.

Geekachu

Christmas- although I much prefer the season than the actual day. Everyone's in a good mood, I prefer colder weather, etc. Although, even for someone young like me, I'm starting to notice how less special it is each year. Oh dear...

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
My birthday and Christmas go hand-in-hand, since they're barely a week apart.

Same for me. Christmas is only a short while after my birthday, so I enjoy the Christmas holiday the most. Last year, where I lived, it didn't snow almost through he whole month. When it was my birthday, though, it all of a sudden just dumped a ton of snow all over the place. That was my first b-day present :)

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Melbourne Cup day cause we got 2 days off school. :D Ahh the memories. Anyways I've already finished school this year, so there's none of that for me. I'll probably be doing exams on melbourne cup day this year.

I'm not much of a chocolate person or a romantic. When i was younger Christmas was kickass, but now it's just another day over the holidays for me(Which dont get me wrong is awesome, holidays are awesome.) And we don't really celebrate Thanksgiving or Halloween here in aus.

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
Christmas, because I just love that warm feeling inside and getting together with your family.
thats exactly how i feel about Christmas!!! theres such a warming atmosphere during the Christmas season. and i also like Halloween cuz iz getz candiez!!!just kidding, i like the creepiness and history of Halloween.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Thanksgiving because the Cowboys play
And Valentines Day because it's my birthday that day.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i like christmas too. somehow that is the day i like to celebrate and happy to be together with my relatives.

Sam2010

Cheers
Definitly Halloween and Christmas.

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
;000;;000;;000;;269;;310;;388;;484;;452;;452;christmas my b-day valentines day and hallowween and easter I EATZ MEH CANDYZ

Last edited:

Squeegie

Hey now!
Halloween, followed closely by Christmas. My family makes a small haunted house every year and I act in it sometimes, it's pretty fun. I also just love dressing in costume.

Halloween because I like wearing costumes. A lot.