• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite hot drink?

Favorite hot drink?

• Total voters

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Tea is best everything.

SmartD

Hot chocolate for me. Best to drink in the Fall and Winter.

Grey Wind

Hot chocolate. Tea is awful imo and I feel like I could get into coffee but I don't even know how to find out what kind i'd like.

Zora

perpetually tired
Hot tea. I like coffee, but only because of the caffeine intake. Tea at least tastes good.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
Ohh my lovely cup of coffee while chaining for shinies.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I put hot apple cider, partly because I really like apples, partly because fall is my favourite season, and partly because I make a really delicious apple cider myself. (And really, apple cider just doesn't taste as good cold, and the alcoholic version is even worse in my opinion.) It was really hard to pick it over hot chocolate or a cappuccino, though. I've really developed a taste for the latter after having been to Italy.

raichu27

I put hot apple cider, partly because I really like apples, partly because fall is my favourite season, and partly because I make a really delicious apple cider myself. (And really, apple cider just doesn't taste as good cold, and the alcoholic version is even worse in my opinion.) It was really hard to pick it over hot chocolate or a cappuccino, though. I've really developed a taste for the latter after having been to Italy.
It's nice to see a hot apple cider fan here. :) It doesn't seem to be as popular as the other hot drinks, imo.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
My favorite drink is a nice hot load

of whipped cream that I add to my hot chocolate.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I voted hot chocolate (it's such an addiction), but I haven't started drinking coffee yet (honestly, it can wait), so I don't know if I would like it better. Tea is also good.

Last edited:

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Oh god they're all so delicious. But I can never pass up a nice hot mug of coffee. Tea and cider are tied for second.

Caffeine is love.

Mister_SGG

Tim Horton's Candy cane hot chocolate = perfection

Except one time they made it too watery and it tasted like ***