• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite manga series?

One Piece.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
One Piece all the way! More action and its hilarious XD. ANd the fights in it are awesome. Also I really like Kingdom Hearts manga series^^

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
I have so many that I won't bother to list them.

But currently: Chrono Crusade.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Hellsing. I'm not a fan of violence, vampires, or gothic anything. I am, however, a fan of great art and super slick style, and luckily Hellsing meets the above criteria and then some. It's style in a hat.

Probably Old Boy or Eden. I dunno. Berserk still up there but taken down a bit for now.
That's for term of story.

as for character designs it's definetly any of Kubo's works.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Vagabond has probably taken the spot from Berserk recently, just because there really hasn't been a drop in quality ANYWHERE in the story for the former while the latter has suffered that in about two noticeable spots. Blue still remains as my favorite one-shot, though, just ahead of Domu: A Child's Dream and the fourth chapter of Witches (which is yet to be licensed, sadly).

Goth_Guy

Volcano Trainer
There are so many, but the one that I can relate to the most (or wish I could relate to the most) is 'xxxHolic", I like those mangas with witch craft and what not in them.

Kotochan

My only shiny <3
Godchild! Cain Hargreaves is one of my favorite manga characters!

Mimori Kiryu

Gravitation. Yum, yaoi and good art. <3

Phatkav

Waiting for FFXIII
I started reading Death Note yesterday and I really got addicted to it. As for now it's my favorite manga series.

Mysty

Victorian Romance Emma. I'm a sucker for Victoriana.

Aquarelle

Staff member
InuYasha and Naruto are definately at the top if my list, they're one of the best mangas I've ever read.

But my most favourite has to be Pokemon Adventures, I'm addicted to it. ^_~

~Aquarelle