• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite Nintendo system?

Whats yo fav?

• Color Tv Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NES

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • SNES

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • N64

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Wii

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • GB,GBp,CGB,CBC,GBA ect...

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • DS,DSlite,Dsi,DsiXL

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Game and Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The eye *ucker upper...Virtual Boy

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Although my favorite Nintendo games range over many consoles, I can play most of them on my Wii, so I chose that.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
Its the SNES because its got my favorite mario game and my favorite yoshi game.(super mario world and super mario world 2 yoshi's island) "I know bolth of those games can be played on the Wii but why would i want to spend $20 on two games that i already have. The SNES was also the first sysem that allowed me to play my pokemon yellow version;025;on the TV.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I like gamecube, because I like to play my GBA pokemon games on it.

TicoPokemonMaster

NES. it's what started it all for me

I would have to say the Wii.
If you don't have a Gamecube (not that I don't), you can just play those games on the Wii. Of course, you would also need the controllers for it...

Also: Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Korotokku

Something..
The SNES was my favourite when I was around 4-6. But for the modern systems: Nintendo DS/Nintendo Wii. (Keep in mind, I didn't have any game systems at the time. My brother had the games/systems when I was young) I mostly like the SNES because I'm old-fashioned and I play Finale Fantasy games alot, along with Pokémon of course. ;)

TotodileCharizard

While the N64 was awesome for the first Super Smash Brothers and the Pokemon Stadium series, I gotta say Gamecube is my favorite Nintendo console out of the bunch. The whole idea of a cube looking console seemed weird to me, but at the same time I thought it was a cool idea. It was also released during the time I actually started getting into console games. I played a bunch on my Gamecube. The first Animal Crossing, Pokemon Collosseum/XD, Harvest Moon, Sonic DX: Director's Cut, and Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg were just a few of my favorite games I loved to play. I know the series themselves didn't start out on the Gamecube system, but yeah.

DJStuffy

Clan Doodie
SNES cause of all the great classics, it had F-zero, LoZ: Link to the Past, SUPER METROID, Street Fighter II, Super Mario World, Starfox, and definitely many more that I'm blanking out on right now.

I know this won't win be any fans, but I love the Gamecube. I loved it when I got my first GC in 2002, and I love it now. It may not have been the best console of it's generation, but thanks to all the third party developers jumping on board you could find a game you liked no matter what genre of games you're into. I think Nintendo should put more GC games one the VC as there are some real classics in the console's back catalog. I bought a pre-owned copy of Geist a few months back. It was the first GC game I've bought in over 3 years!

Mankanshoku Mako

I picked gamecube for nostalgiac reasons. Memories like beating the petey piranha bossfight in super mario sunshine after trying for days really bringa smile to my face.

abraxas

Words.
I'd actually have to go with the NES, because that's where I got my start oh so many years ago, but I still have much love for the SNES/N64/GC and all the handheld systems. Hated the Virtual Boy, don't care much for the Wii. =\

Sprintking

The love for the DS and Wii reflects the youth of this site. The N64 gave us some of the greatest video games of all time. LoZ: OoT and MM, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Mario Party, Super Smash Bros., etc.

Ampy

Light The Stars
The love for the DS and Wii reflects the youth of this site. The N64 gave us some of the greatest video games of all time. LoZ: OoT and MM, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Mario Party, Super Smash Bros., etc.

I think most people voted Wii because you can play games from a lot of systems on it.

I picked the DS. I like playing DS games and it's a huge improvement from just playing from the GameBoy Advance. I also would've chosen the GameCube and Wii as my other choices.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I'd have to say my DS, as it's the one I've found myself using the most lately. Though, the Wii would be a close second.

ForteAnly

I would say the N64 since that is first actual Nintendo console I really played. I had the NES but the N64 was something I put a lot of miles into.