• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite non-pokemon game?

likethesky

I like shiny things
I don't have one single favorite non-pokemon game
but the list is
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Paper Mario
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (saddest game i ever played)
And Some more

Surfing_Pikachu

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Paper Mario
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (saddest game i ever played)
And Some more
Someone needs to ward this Nintendo nublet out of the OVGD.

Mobius_1

Has left the forum.
My Favourite non-pokemon games are Grand Theft Auto series, Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Solid (2, 3, 4), and Ace Combat (04, 5, Zero). Since all those games are excellent in my views.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The Sims series definitely. I also enjoy World of Warcraft and Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry

Trapman

Bazinga!!
Crash Bandicoot 2,3,CTR, Crash Bash, Spyro the dragon 2and 3, SW Jedi knight: Jedi academy, Kotor 2, DMC 4, Mass Effect 1 and 2 FTW!

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Super Smash Bros. Melee

If that doesn't count (since it includes some Pokemon characters), then probably Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

PersianStrike

Final Fantasy VII and IX! Super Smash Bros for N64 was boss. Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Dark Cloud. Killzone 2. Jak and Daxter series excluding Daxter.

Performance

The NutShack
I liked the Castlevania series, but as of right now, I am pretty into GTA:SA-MP, which is basically a sandbox multiplayer game with dedicated servers that is really fun to play with friends.

Jaredt222

Jedi Master
I like madden nfl 11 the most out of any game then prolly close second CoD mw2 or black ops

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
Legend of Zelda. Greatest memories ever playing a video game
Assassin's Creed is just so sick
Black Ops Zombies cause the MP is nothing comapred to MW2
Modern Warfare 2
Fire Emblem Series

Angry Ancestor

Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Donkey Kong 64
Donkey Kong Country 2
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Portal

To name a few.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
My fav none pokemon game would be the Kingdom Hearts series.