• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite non-pokemon game?

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
I love Animal Crossing- I've been playing religiously ever since the GameCube version came out. I'm also hooked on the Guitar Hero games; can't get tired of those! And finally, World of Warcraft. I've been playing since around September of '10, and on a daily basis, too. Addictions suck. xD

BWfan

Fire Emblem Series

I thought no one would ever mention this. :D

Oh and a few who've typed Final Fantasy 3/6, hi-five!

I like the Fire Emblem Series and Final Fantasy series( VI mostly)

Oh, Mario and Luigi RPG 1 and 2 is not that bad either.

Oh, and The Urbz- Sims in the City.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Jak & Daxter series.
World of Warcraft.
Anything Mario, LOTR or Star Wars.

Me likely. Although I despise Loose Ends on Hardened. I've done it once before on hardened but his time it seems a lot more difficult

Put your big boy pants on and play veteran. MW2 is the easiest campaign in the series.

I loved the splinter cell series and also played through batman AA at least three times, although I probably spent the most time playing mario kart. It was pretty much my entire childhood, even though I haven't played it in forever...

Gashstar

Phenomial Chaos
I aboustley love Final Fantasy XIII. First Final Fantasy I finshed.
I also enjoy Reach.