• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite non-pokemon game?

Firebreather

I'd say the Golden Sun series. :)

Those games are really fun, but I can never finish one XD

To the three people who said Fire Emblem, you guys are AMAZING!!! For me it's a toss up between Pokemon and FE for my favorite games of all time. Path of Radiance was my favorite one yet, then Radiant Dawn, Blazing Sword, The Sacred Stones, and finally Shadow Dragon. For those of you who don't know these games give them a try. They're great games if you like RPG's.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Any game by Rockstar. I like the aspects they put in their games, like the open-worlds they put in their games. L.A. Noire wasn't their best, but in had good missions.

Enviros

Banned
Pretty much every Metroid game and the 3D Zeldas take the cake.

MegamanDX

Megaman/Pokemon fan!
.......can I say two?......Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar or Megaman Star Force Leo.............................................................but their somewhat related to Pokémon................

Xaftz

IDK If I've posted here before. But my favorite is Modern Warfare 2 and World of WarCraft.

Modern Warfare 2 because I played it so much and had so much fun with it and friends that it made me realize it was a game that I miss playing now.

I'm leaning more towards World of WarCraft because there's so much to do. Different Character Races and each Race can be a different Class type. There's so many combinations and the world is huge and there's at least 1 or 2 different ways to level up just as fast. So many Items, Dungeons, Raids. And its very time consuming!