• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whats your favorite place to eat out?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I like to go eat at In-N-Out, Golden Corral, and Burger King ^_^

Lineaire

I like Thai Express, Subway and Kimchi (that's the name of the restaurant lol).

G50

No longer posting
Super China Buffet
Sizzling Wok
Boston Market
Cousin's Subs

ChedWick

Dude, Spaghetti Warehouse, man. The one I go to is apparently haunted, and that's awesome, and also they have the best bread ever.

And where is this? I've only been to one in pittsburgh before and I think I heard a similar rumor about it being haunted.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Subway and Quizno's. They have amazing taste, and you can get exactly what you want. Quizno's has more taste in the subs, and Subway has more nutrition. Either way, you'll love them ^^

Unorthodox

The PO ubers fanboy
in and out is the only fast food I can eat without getting sick. everything else is way too greasy.

as far as restaurants go, we have some great thai food places around here... hard to pick one.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Kebab House. And McDonalds. Yes, I go to McDonalds. I usually order a QP Cheese and a chocolate milkshake. But the dressing tastes ****ing horrible.

Spookz

Lumos
we also have a place Bucca de Beppo's this place is something else. It is "Immigrant style" Italian. Which is to say if you order the spaghetti and meatballs, you get 5 lbs of flavorful angel hair spaghetti wit 3 3/4 lbs meatballs & a loaf of garlic bread! Their Chicken Cacciatore weighs in at 8 lbs of chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies and sauce! You never leave this place hungry! Or unhappy!
I hate Bucca. It's good as far as quantity is concerned, sure, but I'd rather eat something that actually tastes good. They're pretty meh on the taste factor.

There's a hot dog stand right next to my school building, it's a favorite of students and faculty alike. I eat there at least once a week. They serve some great french fries (the curry fries are really great) in addition to the burgers and hot dogs. I think I speak for most of the student population when I say we're all waiting excitedly for their installation of the milkshake machine.
Plus, everyone that works there is super nice. I'm getting discounts and free drinks all the time just because I go there often. They have great customer service.

Last edited:

Fatal

Banned
I hate Bucca. It's good as far as quantity is concerned, sure, but I'd rather eat something that actually tastes good. They're pretty meh on the taste factor.

We have an Italian place called Maggiano's that you can order 'Family Style' with a group and they keep bringing you more food. Their food tastes amazing too. There are no flaws to this restaurant.

Cruisin'

Hooters. Chicken wings are the best in the world. O, and so are the breasts...

Wow how immature...haha

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
I love McDonald's, Pizza Hut and Red Hot. I don't mind Burger King, KFC, Harvester or Beefeater Grill. That's it really!

Southwind

Tropius Rocks!
Here in Antwerp, there's this awesome Mexican restaurant called 'Las Margaritas'. I always order the same; Enfrijoladas and Fajitas. I can't get enough of it!