• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Planet?

What's your favorite Planet?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venus

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Earth

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Mars

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Saturn

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Uranus

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Neptune

• Pluto

• Your Mother

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
I think Jupiter is the greatest. It has all the storms and the clouds make it look so aesthetically pleasing, of course i would never live there.

I like Neptune because the dark blueness makes it look cool (no pun intended). Plus it's a really forgotten planet.

edit: And pluto should NOT be in the poll!

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Mars, it's just awesome like that.

rocky505

Like the above poster. Pluto is not a planet anymore. Uranus do to funny jokes you can make about it.

Karzon

The Noobish Breeder
Pluto is still a planet in New Mexico and Illinois.

Derp

[Something funny]
Uranus because it looks epic!

Also its easy to make jokes about it thanks to its name =P

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
Saturn is my favorite planet. I like planets with rings.

Pluto was a planet till some idiot scientist who did not like pluto sed it was to small.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Earth.... Obviously... -___-

ebevan91

Neptune sounds the coolest, but I gotta give props to Earth. Don't know what I'd do without it lol.