• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite pokemon of Ash Ketchums?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
All of Ash's Pokemon are my favorite aka amazing except: Greninja, Rowlet,Lycanroc which are Ok at best. Melmetal is good.
Remaining Ash's Pokemon > Melmetal > Greninja, Rowlet and Lycanroc.

Leonhart

Imagineer
My top favorite would have to be Zenigame just because it was the only Pokemon on Satoshi's original Kanto team that I thought had sufficient personality, other than Pikachu of course, but Pikachu's constant screen-hogging irked me back then. My second favorite Satoshi Pokemon would probably be Kabigon.

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
Kanto- Charizard
Johto- Bayleaf
Hoenn- Sceptile
Sinnoh- Infernape
Unova- Krookodile
Kalos- Greninja
Alola- Incineroar

Overall- Greninja
Reason? Favourite Character arc and development.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Kanto: Primeape or Kingler
Johto: Heracross
Hoenn: Sceptile though they’re all cool
Sinnoh: Infernape though they’re all cool
Unova: Pignite & Krookodile. Boldore as an honorable mention
Kalos: Greninja, Hawlucha, or Noivern
Alola: Incineroar or Melmetal

Overall it’s either Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Hawlucha, or Incineroar

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I feel like his most popular Pokémon are popular just because either they’re cute or wha sue they’re strong which makes middle Pokémon like the birds,Torterra,etc being left out.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Bayleef, Snorunt, Totodile

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
-Charizard
-Sceptile
-Bulbasaur
-Squirtle
-Swellow
Charizard Ash's strongest pokemon from OS-BW and currently still his strongest base pokemon without relying on mega evolution,abilities,items etc.It got the most legitimate training out of all his pokemon,it's the equivalence of the Z fighters from Dragon Ball training in the hyperbolic time chamber and coming out much stronger than ever before.From OS/Johto to BW/Unova Charizard was constantly training at the Charicific Valley.It was getting stronger,learning new moves and bailing Ash out of tough situations (Clair) (Gary) (Noland).I honestly think that Ash could have won long before Sun & Moon if he had used Charizard in some of those pokemon leagues after Johto.

Sceptile Ash's strongest grass-type pokemon,I always liked it ever since it was a Treecko,cool,calm and collected.It was one of Ash's strongest during his Hoenn journey then took the #1 spot when it evolved into Sceptile,it's performance against Frontier Brain Spencer sealed the deal.The last great feat it pulled off was taking out Tobias's Darkrai who was undefeated in battle.

Bulbasaur Ash's second strongest grass-type pokemon,it's very mature and has been known to show leadership.One of Ash's best pokemon from OS.It has a knack for defeating a pokemon and then drawing with the next one in battle (Jackson) (Brandon).

Squirtle one of the few pokemon I liked from Ash's party in OS/Kanto,it has a pride as a Squrtle that it can be just as strong and dependable in situations like fighting fires like a Warturtle can.It's the leader of the Squirtle Squad and has it's own pair of sunglasses which are different from the rest of the Squirtle in the squad.In battle I'd say it's Ash most skilled water-type,constantly fighting fires gave it the ability to see through smoke and hit it's target and have deadeye accuracy even while in mid-air.

Swellow Ash's strongest bird/flying type,it's a very stubborn pokemon in battle and was evident in it's debut appearance in early AG,it took Ash forever to catch it.It was one of Ash's best pokemon during AG/Hoenn and had a case for being Ash's #1 option at the Hoenn League which is something you can't say for the rest of Ash's bird flying types.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Charizard will be forever number 1.
The species is overrated as heck nowadays but none of his Pokemon compare to Charizard. Ash's strongest Pokemon, one of the best personalities, extremely loyal to Ash