• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Sinnoh yeah!!

Estellise

peachy
Unova and Hoenn, of course! Hoenn was my first region, so obviously I'd have positive feelings towards it. Unova's plot, Pokemon, protagonists (in BW1, at least. Not so much in BW2...), and villains are the reasons I love it. I also really like Sinnoh too, but not as much.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Hard to say. They all have their own unique good points and bad points, which makes it really hard to choose.

...Though so far I've only been in Sinnoh and Unova... Gotta get off my butt and back at LeafGreen and Emerald.

⊙ᴗ⊙
A month ago, I probably would have said Johto, as thats where a majority of my childhood lies.

However, after giving Sinnoh a second shot (since when I first played it in Middle School, I was going through one of those 'if it's new it isn't cool' phases), It's quickly jumped up to my new favorite.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Kanto, by far. The birthplace of Pokemon, with so many memories. Love it

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
That's really tough. I'd say either Unova or Hoenn.

Jeez that's tough. I don't know. I feel like my answer could change if you ask me at any time. I guess I'll say Hoenn, though.

Ti4558

Sinnoh or BW2 Unova.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Sinnoh and Unova (BW2). Johto comes in second, although Kalos looks extremely promising and may end up tying with top two.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I swear I made a thread like this already and it got locked up because theres already for a topic like this
Fav region: Hoenn first,then Kanto

Last edited:

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
At the moment I can't really say that I have a favorite. Every region has things I like and things I don't like. After I finish my pokedex quest and I'm refreshed on each of the regions I might have a different answer. For now I will say that I'm leaning toward Sinnoh.

Last edited:

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Sinnoh or Johto.. they're pretty much tied at this point. Though I have high hopes for Kalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.