• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Pokemon/Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauraeevee

Eevee fan yeh!
My favourite type is water,bug and poison but for some reason my favourite pokemon is Eevee

Lauraeevee

Eevee fan yeh!
My favourite type is water,bug and poison but for some reason my favourite pokemon is Eevee

SilentLucario

Favorite Type:Dragon
Favorite Pokemon:uh duh it's Lucario

SilentLucario

Favorite Type:Dragon
Favorite Pokemon:uh duh it's Lucario

uh the D in dragon glitched up :l

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
my favorite pokemon is flygon and my favorite type is dragon because they are really strong

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
I like Psychic, and water.

Aacheron

favourite pokemon would be...rayquazza, empoleon, crobat ^^. fave types...water, steel, ice and i was kinda impressed by how usefull relecanth was, but maybe thats just because it knows yawn and has the sturdy ability

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
Well i have a few that are tied being Aipom, chikorita, pikachu, and espeon.
Those are my favorite pokemon.
My favorite types Normal pokemon are cool because they can learn a lot of different types of attacks not just normal. Ice, electric, and psychic. That is all! :)

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
Fav. Pokemon is Totodile because it's so cute =3 and It was my first starter on my first game ever (silver)

Fav. Type: can't really choose I like water, ice, fire, dragon, psychic, dark best, lol

Aewyne

alias:: Allure XI
Charmander is my favorite Pokemon, no question about that one. It was actually the first Pokemon I ever saw (surprisingly not Pikachu) and was the reason I ended up getting into the Pokemon series.

As for my favorite type, I'd say Ice. There's not as many Ice Pokemon, which makes them unique. Plus, I really liked the sound effect "Aurora Beam" made back in R/B/Y days xD

latios reborn

favourite well out of all of my top 5 i would go Blastoise as water is my favourite type

Darkballpower

My favourite pokemon is Mewtwo and my favourite type is dark.

Blue Houndoom

Fire-type Lover
My favourite Pokemon is Houndoom, favourite type is Fire xD Why? Well, I'm not sure, to tell the truth. I guess becuase those Fire-types really kick butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.