1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite shiny

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by help, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help

help Wi-fi name is Spice

Mines a dragonite which I am currently hunting for now.

2. Cain

Cain RAWR

Im pretty sure this belongs in the Shiny Discussion, but to be on-topic, mine is Hypno. Only because I have one, though :p

3. Salamence/Dragonite/Flygon

4. JONNO.FRESH

JONNO.FRESH Well-Known Member

Atm my fav is Phanpy cause i'm looking for it xd

5. SneazzL.com

SneazzL.com Ezra.

6. Shrooms

Shrooms Magic Mushrooms

metagross looks awesum as a shiny

7. Arena Tycoon Slaking

Arena Tycoon Slaking Well-Known Member

Mines Both the Latis

8. Chimecho3000

Chimecho3000 Well-Known Member

Sceptile, Metagross, Rapidash, and Regice.

9. DoubleX

DoubleX <-- want it

Meh, I think Ponyta's better as a shiny. Ponyta has the sexy blue flame, but Rapidash's flame is grey. Not so good IMO.

I'm personally partial to Ponyta, Altaria and Pidgeot as shinies.

10. SneazzL.com

SneazzL.com Ezra.

They are both ugly most of the shiny's look that they are sick most of the time if i catch one i put them in the box or give them to my cousin or brother...or just kill them like other wild pkmn i dont need or.....RUN if i dont have the time
    The only one i should keep is metagross

11. Darth_paul

Darth_paul Well-Known Member

IMO Rapidash is better as I've never been fond of the colour blue... oh and I think that Swellow is cool too.

12. GeminiDragon

GeminiDragon I AM THE NIGHT!!!

Mine would have to charizard and nidoking

13. Expert Evan

Expert Evan Old Fogey

While I'm proud of my shiny snorlax & shiny salamence, my shiny magby seems the most special of them all since it was my first and I use it most frequently for egg hatching purposes in emerald.

14. The_Landlord

The_Landlord I don't care...

Hmm... I really like how Shiny Sceptile and Gardevoir look... the only two shinies I've ever had are Wingull/Pelipper, and Meowth/Persian, which Meowth and Persian have to be the WEAKEST shinies in the game. They don't even look that different. But, on topic, Sceptile, Gardevoir, and Dragonite looks great as well

15. superjolteon

superjolteon TEH-MEH!!!

Manectric, manectric oh and manectric!! Seriously would like to find one soon. Also like metagross and Salamence.

16. SudovVoOdO

SudovVoOdO The afro is powerful

Well when u guys started this topic then i"ll ask a question I've gotten about 20 pokemon eggs of starters 10 of them were blaziken and none of them are shiny torchic's is there a possibility that one of the eggs can become a shiny ? Or should I give up?;munchlax;

17. Volteon

Volteon Back I guess??

I´ve seen a lot of shinies in the forums, but I HAD to have shining versions of two Pokémon I hate :/

I caught a shining Qwilfish in Colosseum, but then I traded with a shining Rapidash, don´t know why I did that...
    Then a month later a saw a shining Tentacool, I just caught it because it could be useful in a future trade. and it will! with Wi-Fi I´ll trade one of them with a Porygon and Upgrade separeted :D *Glares at MetalMario´s Porygon2*

But the shiny I like the most is Sneasel, OMG I loved the shining sneasel I had in Silver, I´m trying to hatch one in the advanced games, but no succes until now...

Another shining I like are Corsola, Metagross and Jolteon, of course it must be in my list!

18. 4 8 15 16 23 42

4 8 15 16 23 42 Not Dead

I like Metagross but my favorite is Gyarados.

19. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

I just can't choose! I like blaziken, sceptile, lati@s, rayquaza, and of course, Milotic.

20. Theneedleman

Theneedleman crazyengage

My favorite is Arcanine. It's just awesome. So there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.