• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Star Wars movie and why?

What's your favorite Star Wars and why? Mine would have to be Star Wars Return Of The Jedi because Luke freed his father Darth Vader aka Anakin Skywalker from the dark side and also because Luke found out Leia was his twin sister. Now why can't more siblings get along like these two? lol.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
The Empire Strikes Back - Perfect example of why Lucas shouldn't be allowed near either a director's chair or a typewriter, and let someone more experienced do the work.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I actually liked Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith because they were action packed and they are actually not half as bad as the raging fanpeople make it seem.

Dattebayo

Banned
My favorite Star Wars movie is Revenge of the Sith because half of the characters from the original trilogy (Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Yoda, C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewbacca, and the Emperor) are in it, which thus gave me nostalgia moments of watching the original Star Wars movies, and the inclusion of General Grievous.

Josiah

is your favorite
I like III (despite the cheesy lines) and VI the best because of the final battles. Watching Obi-Wan and Darth Vader "fight" in IV is pretty funny stuff though.

I hate to be one of those people that doesn't choose one of the classics, but I preferred Revenge of the Sith. I loved the effects, and it also had my favorite Star Wars character: General Grievous. I really think that he should have had some part in the other movies though...

treespyro

Vintage much?
The Empire Strikes Back - Perfect example of why Lucas shouldn't be allowed near either a director's chair or a typewriter, and let someone more experienced do the work.
Agreed and plus it ended in a great way, a climax.

Darth Vader vs. Luke and tell the whole father thing was a surprise in 1980. Han Solo was more useful and Cloud City.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Definately 3. Lots of action, emotion, and corny lines to boot. Of course I love the classics, but adding the modern special effects was nice.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
only the first three that were made (4-5-6) were good, the newer episodes was nothing but computeranimation which kinda ****** on the entire craftmanship of the previous movies.

the animation movie sucked even worse, what on earth were those idiots thinking?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
The Empire Strikes Back.

I don't really know why, I just find it to be better than the others. It seems to set a few things up for the next film too, which is nice.

Last edited: