• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite starter in the whole Pokemon series

Keegan™

First of all this should be in the general Discussion of Pokemon not just 4th Generation. Next this should be a poll, and finally the most important I'll say CHarmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, and Hikzoaru. :D

cmitch25

Torchic, because Blaziken freak'n awesome!!!

Poochama cause its cute and so is cyndacuil

Edux

Manaphy who!!??
Squirtle since the begining :D

Then i would say Torchic

Arcanine65

Caliber
i love Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion. That's why I desperatly desire a silver gold remake, so i can start with him again.

Blizregin

Dragonite-My Bishie!
Charmander. Closest starter to a dragon and has a awesome shiny form evolved or not.

latiaswindblast

Charmander,Cynaquil,Torchic and Hikozaru!!!

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Torchic, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Naetoru, And POCHAMA!!!!!

Raikou77

First of all this should be in the general Discussion of Pokemon not just 4th Generation. Next this should be a poll
Yeah General Pokemon Discussion, but a poll would'nt work because there's too many choices. 13 (3 starters * 4 generations + Pikachu = 13)

I'd say ;025;

Scepgatr

I think Swampert is a great starter. Its bulky defenses allow it to survive a lot and it can fight hard against many opponents. Its only weak to grass, which is predictable, hence it can be switched out at the right time.