• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite starter in the whole Pokemon series

DaMike52

Banned
I like torchic because Blaziken is a fire/fight type. Cyndaquil is my second favorite.

DaMike52

Banned
I like torchic because Blaziken is a fire/fight type. Cyndaquil is my second favorite.

Lone--Wanderer

...is a hack.
From absolute favorite to least favorite:

Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Pochama, Chikorita, Naetoru, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Torchick, Treeco, Hikozaru.

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
my favorite starter out of all 4 regions would have to be charmander.

Arcanine65

Caliber
i'll put in order from favorite to least favorite too.

Cyndaquil, Charmander, Squirtle, Mudkip, Naetle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, Chickorita, Treeko, Pochama, Hikozaru

Quilava, Wartortle, Charmeleon, Grovile, Hayashigame, Ivysaur, Bayleaf, Pottaishi, Combusken, Crocanow, Moukazaru, Marshtomp

Typhlosion, Charizard, Swampert, Blazekin, Empertu, Dodaitosu, Feraligatr, Blastoise, Sceptile, Goukazaru, Megananium

Thick as Blood

Out of all four regions it would have to be either Squirtle or Cindaquil. Out of D/P it would have to be Naetoru.

Edit: Yay! Level up!

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Zenigame (Squirtle), Hinoarashi (Cyndaquil) and Waninoko (Totodile).

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
The first one I ever picked. Squirtle.

Clash

He's Back!
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Squirtle
Pochama
Torchic
Bulbasaur
Totodile
Mudkip
Naetoru
Treeco
Hikozaru

BAM

Not the finger!!!
I am going to say Hikozaru for now. But I do love all the other fire starters to.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
I like almost all starters, especially the Kanto starters, If I have to make a choice bases on the games, the anime and design it would be like:

Kanto: 1e stage: Bulbasaur, 3rd stage: Charizard
Johto: 1e stage: Cyndaquil, 3rd stage: Meganium
Hoenn: 1e stage: Mudkip, 3rd stage: Blaziken
Shinoh: 1e stage: Neatoru, 3rd stage: Dotaitos

Alltime favourite : Bulbasaur

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Yep, you probably could've guessed by looking at my sig. that Bulbasaur is my favorite starter.

However, I love the others too, but in this order from greatest to least:
Bulbasaur
Treecko
Naetoru
Mudkip
Charmander
Squirtle
Pochama
Totodile
Chikorita
Torchic
Hikozaru
Cyndaquil

By the way, I'm also one of those people who always start out with the Grass Starter first.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
That would be Charmander as it’s the one that looks most like a dragon