• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats Your Favorite Tier?

Fave Tier

• Uber

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • OU

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • UU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • RU

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • NU

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROBO PIKA Tek 2

Kid with Pantz
Whats your preferred tier? Mine is OU because its original!

Submit your answer below.

Of course, all rules apply.

I like OU. Its arguably the most balanced and has the best players. Also its the most satisfying tier to use gimmicks in.

Enjyu

Made In China.
Probably ou because I use it most often.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
yea, OU. i do like an occasional UU or Ubers though

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I'd also have to say OU. I just recently had an awesome UU battle, though. I think UU matches have the potential to be the most thrilling if you get a worthy opponent. I think I might start doing more. People willing to have an uber battle are few and far between. It's a shame more people aren't willing to have them. Although, I guess the novelty is part of what keeps them fun.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
I do enjoy battling in other tiers, but OU always has been the most enjoyable to me.

Soperman

The One and Only
OU just has the most trainers and has so many possibilities for teams, far more than other tiers imo.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Damn. Why do so many people like OU? It has the most overused and annoying Pokemon imo.

I play a lot of UU and NU just so I don't have to deal with crap like Scizor and ScarfMoxieMence.

Ultimately, as my name implies, I am an Uber player. In fact, I'm one of the best Uber players you will ever find. While on certain days it is hard to find a battle in Ubers on Smogon's ladder, it does have its fair share of competition. In fact, for some reason, the total amount of players on the Uber ladder increased over Easter weekend.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
RU, the tranquility and amount of gimmicks you can get away with using. I enjoy it the most however I tend to play OU more often.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
OU. It may be the least varied, but it's the one I play more often because there's always someone ready to battle.

zerofield

i miss miror
Although I'm pretty trashy at UU, it's my favorite tier yet. It contains most of my favorite mons and provides an environment where they can flourish, which is cool. It also has much more diversity than OU, and with deo-D gone from UU I'm looking into seriously playing it.

Although I'm pretty trashy at UU, it's my favorite tier yet. It contains most of my favorite mons and provides an environment where they can flourish, which is cool. It also has much more diversity than OU, and with deo-D gone from UU I'm looking into seriously playing it.

To be honest, UU is my least favorite, lol. I remember I worked so hard making a UU team but then I could hardly find anyone to battle with on that tier.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I have a particular fondness towards Little Cup. Most people make fun of it and say that its ridiculously easy and all kinds of other things that are not true. Little Cup for me is far more fun than any other tier because its threat list is a lot smaller leading to teams being able to be more flexible in design and lots of pokemon end up having special niches like the other tiers, but they tend to be able to contribute more than just a single task to the team.

I have a particular fondness towards Little Cup. Most people make fun of it and say that its ridiculously easy and all kinds of other things that are not true. Little Cup for me is far more fun than any other tier because its threat list is a lot smaller leading to teams being able to be more flexible in design and lots of pokemon end up having special niches like the other tiers, but they tend to be able to contribute more than just a single task to the team.

Out of all the usual tiers, I never had a Little Cup battle. However I sometimes use a Pikachu (althought its UU) and Piplup (set up rocks) as a gag in a few PO battles. Actually won several matches with them.