1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Whats Your Favorite Tier?

Discussion in 'Older Gens' started by ROBO PIKA Tek 2, Apr 6, 2012.

?

Fave Tier

Poll closed May 6, 2012.
  1. Uber

11 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. OU

33 vote(s)
    45.8%
  3. UU

11 vote(s)
    15.3%
  4. RU

9 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. NU

8 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. ROBO PIKA Tek 2

ROBO PIKA Tek 2 Kid with Pantz

Whats your preferred tier? Mine is OU because its original!

Submit your answer below.

Of course, all rules apply.

2. Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest Banned

I like OU. Its arguably the most balanced and has the best players. Also its the most satisfying tier to use gimmicks in.

3. Enjyu

Enjyu Made In China.

Probably ou because I use it most often.

4. John Wallrein

John Wallrein I am the walrein

Ou, as I haven't learned any other tier seriously yet lol

5. thatjeremykid

thatjeremykid .Memento.Mori.

yea, OU. i do like an occasional UU or Ubers though

6. Psilo

Psilo FanaticalPokecultist

I'd also have to say OU. I just recently had an awesome UU battle, though. I think UU matches have the potential to be the most thrilling if you get a worthy opponent. I think I might start doing more. People willing to have an uber battle are few and far between. It's a shame more people aren't willing to have them. Although, I guess the novelty is part of what keeps them fun.

7. DiamondClass

DiamondClass Banned

It used to be OU, but now my favorite has become RU. However, I still have more OU battles because it's more available.

8. dragonuser™

dragonuser™ the greatest crisis

I do enjoy battling in other tiers, but OU always has been the most enjoyable to me.

9. Soperman

Soperman The One and Only

OU just has the most trainers and has so many possibilities for teams, far more than other tiers imo.

10. overlordmewtwo

overlordmewtwo Supreme Overlord

Damn. Why do so many people like OU? It has the most overused and annoying Pokemon imo.

I play a lot of UU and NU just so I don't have to deal with crap like Scizor and ScarfMoxieMence.

Ultimately, as my name implies, I am an Uber player. In fact, I'm one of the best Uber players you will ever find. While on certain days it is hard to find a battle in Ubers on Smogon's ladder, it does have its fair share of competition. In fact, for some reason, the total amount of players on the Uber ladder increased over Easter weekend.

11. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

RU, the tranquility and amount of gimmicks you can get away with using. I enjoy it the most however I tend to play OU more often.

12. DiamondClass

DiamondClass Banned

I agree that it can be annoying, but it's the most readily available one so it wins in convenience.

13. Vandslaux

Vandslaux Well-Known Member

I love Ubers.

14. Shneak

Shneak totem lurantis is the hardest boss

OU. It may be the least varied, but it's the one I play more often because there's always someone ready to battle.

15. zerofield

zerofield i miss miror

Although I'm pretty trashy at UU, it's my favorite tier yet. It contains most of my favorite mons and provides an environment where they can flourish, which is cool. It also has much more diversity than OU, and with deo-D gone from UU I'm looking into seriously playing it.

16. DiamondClass

DiamondClass Banned

To be honest, UU is my least favorite, lol. I remember I worked so hard making a UU team but then I could hardly find anyone to battle with on that tier.

17. WillieNelson

WillieNelson Well-Known Member

I think RU has the most variety; in OU all you see is permaweather and Hyper Offense, nothing else.

18. Fortunato

Fortunato Sic Transit Gloria

I have a particular fondness towards Little Cup. Most people make fun of it and say that its ridiculously easy and all kinds of other things that are not true. Little Cup for me is far more fun than any other tier because its threat list is a lot smaller leading to teams being able to be more flexible in design and lots of pokemon end up having special niches like the other tiers, but they tend to be able to contribute more than just a single task to the team.

19. DiamondClass

DiamondClass Banned

Out of all the usual tiers, I never had a Little Cup battle. However I sometimes use a Pikachu (althought its UU) and Piplup (set up rocks) as a gag in a few PO battles. Actually won several matches with them.

20. BGP_

BGP_ qt 3.14

OU, just cuz im the most used to it