• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats Your Favorite Tier?

Fave Tier

• Uber

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • OU

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • UU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • RU

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • NU

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ilan

I won't vote but for now OU because I know all about the common pokemon there and I ca easily see creative sets sadly I don't use creative sets because as of now I am focused on winning like most of OU players but I am determinated of not using scizor or politoed for now (till keldeo is released at least.
tried other tiers especially UU but I don't understand the metagame that well like OU.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I find UU really fun. I don't know why, I just do. Unlike many of the people posting here, I don't like OU. EVERYONE USES THE SAME THING. It drives me nuts. Simply boring.

Zachmac

Damn. Why do so many people like OU? It has the most overused and annoying Pokemon imo.

I play a lot of UU and NU just so I don't have to deal with crap like Scizor and ScarfMoxieMence.

Ultimately, as my name implies, I am an Uber player. In fact, I'm one of the best Uber players you will ever find. While on certain days it is hard to find a battle in Ubers on Smogon's ladder, it does have its fair share of competition. In fact, for some reason, the total amount of players on the Uber ladder increased over Easter weekend.
I don't play other tiers much, but wouldn't the good players in NU, RU and UU be using the best pokemon for those teirs as well?

Damn. Why do so many people like OU? It has the most overused and annoying Pokemon imo.

I play a lot of UU and NU just so I don't have to deal with crap like Scizor and ScarfMoxieMence.

Ultimately, as my name implies, I am an Uber player. In fact, I'm one of the best Uber players you will ever find. While on certain days it is hard to find a battle in Ubers on Smogon's ladder, it does have its fair share of competition. In fact, for some reason, the total amount of players on the Uber ladder increased over Easter weekend.

Bwahahaha. Nice try. Ever actually fought a good Uber player? They can break the broken Pokemon to their breaking point, breaking the hearts of noobs everywhere. Never seen you do that.

Woe to the poor soul who doesn't realise that LC exists and as such doesn't put it on the list. LC is my favorite tier, just because I can use Solosis. :3

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I don't play other tiers much, but wouldn't the good players in NU, RU and UU be using the best pokemon for those teirs as well?

That's true, but there are a wider variety of good pokemon, and lots of niches. OU is very centralised on certain pokemon. It's probably why it's so boring.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
does Challenge Cup count as a tier? :p

i <3 playing CC. When you get bored its a nice place to go and just mess around. Laddering is a **** though due to the obvious randomness.

OU, RU, LC are all fun, but I find RU great, lots of pokemon I love, and a very balanced tier. Its fun to get out of OU's weather once in a while.
O yeah, and, ofc DW Ubers

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
OU, RU, LC are all fun, but I find RU great, lots of pokemon I love, and a very balanced tier. Its fun to get out of OU's weather once in a while.
O yeah, and, ofc DW Ubers

I've wanted to try DW Ubers. Multiscale Lugia, + Regenerator Ho-oh gives me a boner :p

Is it a pretty awesome tier?

Ðew™

Definition of insanity

Oh yeah. As a matter of fact, smogon listed a new unofficial tier called PU which was the NU of NU.

As for what tier...idk. UU's been my thing for some time now.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
^It's a tier where the only move your pokemon has is Metronome.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
What is the Street pkmn tier? I noticed it on Smogon Server and had no clue what it was.

Sadu-Hem

Ragnarok Bringer
I loved DPPt OU because of the sheer diversity of it all. I'm trying to get into BW UU because I've heard of its similarities to DPPt OU.