• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite topping to have on pizza?

Favorite pizza topping?

• Pepperoni

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Sausage

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Ham/Canadian bacon

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Beef

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chicken

• Mushroom

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Onion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olives

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Peppers

• Other (specify)

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
When it comes to my favorite topping to have on pizza, it is a four way tie between pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage, and olives.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Buffalo chicken (which is my favorite food in general) has always been my favorite.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I really like Bacon, Ham and Pepperoni on a pizza. Also like mushrooms.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
I'm one of those people who likes pineapple on pizza. The salty and sweet flavors really work well together for me. Sorry Gordon Ramsay, but pizza topping preferences are still a subjective matter as far as I am concerned :p

When I was in college I used to order sausage and pineapple but nowadays since I'm usually sharing with other people I stick with the conventional Hawaiian pie (pineapple and ham).

Favorite one is Frutti di Mare, with clams, shrimp and squid on it.
Also love Diavolo, with peperroni and anchovies and chili powder.

But there aren't much toppings I dislike. As long as there aren't onions, bell peppers and not too much olives on it I'm fine.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I like sausage but I’ll also eat anchovies, pepperoni, meatball, chicken, and various veggies on my pizza. Practically anything except pineapples. PINEAPPLES DO NOT BELONG ON PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm a very picky eater, so I tend to only like pepperoni on my pizza. Sometimes if I'm feeling adventurous I'll go with sausage and mushrooms, but that's rare for me.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ultimate meat(Basically pepporoni and sausage... and other meats)
Pineapples are gross(as a topping, I love pineapples but pineapple pizza is awful!) but I'd eat that over anchovies and mushroom, blech.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
The superior single topping is pepperoni. The best ones are the crunchy ones around the edges, or if you get double pepperoni the entire top layer should come out crispy. Olives also get an honorable mention for their versatility in pairing with most other toppings (though an olive-only 'za would be boring).

If you're talking about ingredient combinations, you've got to factor in the sauce as well. A personal favorite is the barbecue cheeseburger pizza, with barbecue for the sauce, hamburger, bacon, and cheddar. You could also add red onions if you're deranged. The margherita is also an understated classic.

my most favorite pizza topping is spinach and crispy bacon

my favorite kind of pizza is Spinach Alfredo - triple spinach please!!
I like to have crispy bacon on the side and with blue cheese dressing to dip the back of the crust
my second favorite is Meat Lovers

Coolio35

On my pizza need salami, lots of salami. Few month ago i started to eat pizza with baccon and BBQ Sauce. It was very tasty but i do need my salami. I cant imangine eating pizza without salami awwwww :eek::eek::eek::eek: