• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite topping to have on pizza?

Favorite pizza topping?

• Pepperoni

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Sausage

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Ham/Canadian bacon

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Beef

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chicken

• Mushroom

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Onion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olives

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Peppers

• Other (specify)

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Bulgarian cheese or vegies

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Unironically anchovies. ...or maybe fresh basil. But those both fall under "other" anyway.

Red and Blue

Classic Pepperoni. But if someone orders something else on it I don't mind

nel3

Crimson Dragon
if i can find human food grade insects then id put that on the pizza. i like substituting the flour in the pizza dough with 40% brown, 50% white and 10% cricket flour. it turns out great as usual.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm from Chicago, so big balls of sausage is my thing.

Contrary to popular belief, most Chicagoans do not eat deep dish that often, if at all. That sh*t is for the tourists. We have our own local styles, and they all come with crap tons of sausage. lol

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
This poll should’ve allowed for multiple choices.

anyway, I’m the meat-lovers type. My favorite pizza will have pepperoni, sausage or ground beef, and certain other meats all at once.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Veggies from my mum's garden. Gives it that nice homey feel.

TwilightBlade

Pepperoni, sausage and ham. Not all at the same time though unless I'm in the mood for a meat lover's pizza lol. I also don't mind pineapples. :]

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Voting other because the list didn’t include pineapple. It’s surprisingly good on pizza, especially paired with a BBQ sauce.

Sausage is my 2nd favorite topping.

I'm from Chicago, so big balls of sausage is my thing.

Contrary to popular belief, most Chicagoans do not eat deep dish that often, if at all. That sh*t is for the tourists. We have our own local styles, and they all come with crap tons of sausage. lol
I grew up in Chicago. As much as I love a good slice of Lou Malnati’s, one slice of Chicago-a style deep dish is basically a meal. And it has enough cheese to back up an elephant…

That doesn’t stop me from making my own deep dish at home. It’s hard to find a good pizza in Wisconsin.

There are so many good mom-and-pop pizza places in the Chicago area that make their own thin crust pizza.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Voting other because the list didn’t include pineapple. It’s surprisingly good on pizza, especially paired with a BBQ sauce.

Sausage is my 2nd favorite topping.

I grew up in Chicago. As much as I love a good slice of Lou Malnati’s, one slice of Chicago-a style deep dish is basically a meal. And it has enough cheese to back up an elephant…

That doesn’t stop me from making my own deep dish at home. It’s hard to find a good pizza in Wisconsin.

There are so many good mom-and-pop pizza places in the Chicago area that make their own thin crust pizza.

True that. I prefer mom-n-pops to any chain, except maybe Beggars. That's the best pizza in the world. lol

Also, I'm probably the only Chicagoan from the northside who hates Lou Malnati's. :p