• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite toy?

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
My alto recorder.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
^ wow, random , well my favorite toy as a kid would be lego , /thread

snare

DEATH STARE.
I've learned to let go of my childhood possessions.

Although hardly a toy, I'd say my harp is my favorite possession. Although, it isn't technically mine.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
In fact, he's right beside me at the moment watching me post this!
*Plays loud screeching horror music*

My favourite toy is a stuffed animal husky I got when I was 4. It's still intact, which is a miracle itself.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I have this Pikachu that was given to me in 3rd Grade, and I still treasure it as my favorite toy.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Those spinners that came with the Hordika bionicle line a few years back. Those are the best Lego projectiles of all time.

SmartD

When I was younger, I played with Legos, and the Megazord toys, and toys from fast food joints, and Bionicle. Nowadays, I use the computer, read, and play video games.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I woudl have to say my Gizmo (from Gremlins) plush ive had for almost 2 decades. He's the only real toy that's left so he's got to be the best.

Nowadays its my DSi (which I oddly like more than my wii).

Profesco

gone gently
a two foot-tall Weavile doll.

Nice! :D

Gosh, I still have a bunch of toys. I'm very fond of all of my figurines, but I think my most favorite toy at the moment would be my Grovyle plush. It's so cool with its slender limbs and sleek leaves and that confident "I'm better than you by far" expression in its eyes!