• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite toy?

Cobalt_Latios

Anyway, due to me not playing with toys, I'll refer to collectibles. My silver-painted Lugia figurine, which is currently unopened is my favourite. It's a limited edition one I got for buying a whole heap of Pokemon stuff at this one store in Japan. It's just one of those small toys though.
Slick... I must see a picture of this. I don't care how small the toy is, a silver painted Lugia figurine, that's something I'd love to see.

I don't necessarily have a "favorite" toy, but I did like my Beast Wars: Transformers toys I used to have. I had a lot of them. I have a few Transformers toys, not much though.

I also adore K'nex.

C_L

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Something tells me this might go down the tubes... depends who posts here.

My favorite toy is... dunno. My iPhone if it counts...

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
I am ashamed of everyone who has posted in this thread.

The best toys ever are Transformers. That is a scientific fact. They are planes and trucks and cars and fucking robots at the same time. How can you stand there and not see the truth of it all?

The best toys ever are Transformers. That is a scientific fact. They are planes and trucks and cars and fucking robots at the same time. How can you stand there and not see the truth of it all?

My Armada Optimus Prime figure. He was my second Transformer and from the last good series. My first was one of the original "naked" Ultra Magnus figures, in all its metal, lead-painted glory.

what is this i don't even

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
Hmmm sorry, must have missed that... even if I dislike the Armada design for Prime. Although the 'naked' Magnus figure you're talking about IIRC was just Optimus painted white so I'll forgive you for that.

Hmmm sorry, must have missed that... even if I dislike the Armada design for Prime. Although the 'naked' Magnus figure you're talking about IIRC was just Optimus painted white so I'll forgive you for that.

It was, and that's what disappoints me about it. We get a White Optimus dubbed Ultra Magnus, which makes me very upset. Even if I did find it in the basement of our first house, meaning I got it for free, but I digress.

Ethan

Banned
Probably the old Dragonball Z action figures I played with when I was twelve. Man, I was obsessed with that show. I'd play into the wee hours of the night with my little goku and have him *** rape the mo****'n daylights out of that frieza punk. Yeah I showed him a thing or two.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Legos, and Matchbox cars. I played with both all the time when I was a kid.

Cobalt_Latios

Slick... I must see a picture of this. I don't care how small the toy is, a silver painted Lugia figurine, that's something I'd love to see.

I don't necessarily have a "favorite" toy, but I did like my Beast Wars: Transformers toys I used to have. I had a lot of them. I have a few Transformers toys, not much though.

I also adore K'nex.

C_L

Ya skipped mine too. It was a bit hidden, but it was there. And yes, I grew up during the Beast Wars stage. So what, it was awesome. It might have been animals, but I still loved it.

Although, to compensate, I have one or two Transformers: Animated toys. Not bad at all.

C_L