• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favourite evolution introduced in Generation IV?

Fushiki

As the title says, what's your favourite evolution introduced in the Sinnoh region for some of the Pokémon of the previous Generations?

To refresh your mind, I'm talking about the following ones:
- Roserade
- Ambipom
- Mismagius
- Honchkrow
- Weavile
- Magnezone
- Lickilicky
- Rhyperior
- Tangrowth
- Electivire
- Magmortar
- Togekiss
- Yanmega
- Leafeon
- Glaceon
- Gliscor
- Mamoswine
- Porygon-Z
- Gallade
- Probopass
- Dusknoir
- Froslass

Choose one (or more than one) explaining the reason why you like that the most... If you want, of course.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Togekiss is my favorite since I was always fond of Togepy, although I'll admit that I find Togekiss' design to be kind of odd-looking and not nearly as cute as its pre-evolved forms. Roserade is probably my second favorite new evolution introduced in Gen IV since I like roses.

Shuriken Throw

Lucario. It is my favourite Gen 4 Pokemon, and its moveset is great, especially some of its great moves like Close Combat.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
This is hard since I love pretty much all of them but my favorites are probably:
-Electivire (role in the anime plus its long time “rivalry” with Magmortar)
-Magmortar (same as Electivire)
-Porygon Z (wacky yet powerful. My second favorite Pokèmon)
-Gliscor (the anime plus its versatility)

Lucario. It is my favourite Gen 4 Pokemon, and its moveset is great, especially some of its great moves like Close Combat.
I think the OP mean cross gen evos for Pokèmon who existed before Gen 4

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Gallade and Gliscor were always my favorite. I tried to get Gallade as quick as possible the first time I played Diamond
Though I also love Electivre thanks to the anime, but since it has a stupid evolution requirement... I always go with Luxray.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
A tie between Togekiss and Rhyperior. Togekiss because I just like Togepi evos alot and Rhyperior because I used a Rhydon in LG and was able to evolve it further once I transferred it to Diamond.