• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Favourite Pink Floyd Album?

Favourite Pink Floyd Album

• The Dark Side of the Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wall

• The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

• Meddle

• A Saucerful of Secrets

• Division Bell

• Other (More, Ummagumma, Obscured by Clouds, The Final Cut, A Momentary Lapse of Reason, etc.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzo

Occasionally
I've been listening to a lot of Pink Floyd recently and I've enjoyed it. They also have a lot of good albums and people tend to have various opinions on which one is their favourite, so this poll is simple for anyone who likes Pink Floyd; which album do you think is their best?

In my short-lived fandom of this band I'm leaning towards Atom Heart Mother being my favourite right now. But I expect to see Dark Side, Wish You Were Here and possibly the Wall dominate this poll if it gets a fair few votes.

Vote away!

Last edited:

Jfloydian

Ash <3 Misty
There is no way I could possibly choose one.

One hint would be my username. I have been listening to Floyd all my life. I am so glad to see someone start this thread. I love every period in Pink Floyd history. I suppose if I had to choose it would be between Animals and the Wall.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
I'm torn between Wish You Were Here (I mean, Welcome to the Machine and Shine On You Crazy Diamond are both solid) and The Wall (which was actually the first Pink Floyd album I listened to, not Dark Side).

Animals is pretty good, and Piper has some weird gems too.

EDIT: Just picked Wish You Were Here.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
This would probably be a better topic to discuss in the "Your Favorite Music" thread in Entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.