1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite pokemon of all time and why

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Pokedude07, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokedude07

Pokedude07 Raichu is awesome!

Hi guys my favourite pokemon is raichu because I just think awesome and a really underated pokemon and can learn lots of different moves and he can be very deadly if he carries nasty plot I want to know what u guys favourite pokemon are and why :)

2. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

I love Pikachu and I always have, it's just such a fabulous Pokemon and it has such powerful moves. Sorry, my friend, but Pikachu is forever superior to Raichu.

3. appelpower

appelpower Sinnoh Champion

Only because Light Ball ;). That said, I hate Pikachu to some extent.

I love and will always love Vaporeon. It's the best Water-type in Platinum (not counting post-game Palkia). While one can argue Milotic is better, Vaporeon is easier to get.;134;
    Giratina is also a favourite of mine. I need a shield while using one of my 25 Revival Herbs ;487;

4. Champion Mike

Champion Mike New Member

Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, mainly because it was my first ever starter (I started playing with Pokemon Yellow back in '99).
    Although, I've gotten a strong liking to Charizard in recent years. Pikachu might have some competition. :)

5. marcerocks

marcerocks The Dark Slayer

My Favorite is Darkai, It has awesome Sp. Attack

My Favorite is Darkai, It has awesome Sp. Attack and it's Dark Void+Dream Eater Combo

6. marcerocks

marcerocks The Dark Slayer

My Favorite........

My Favorite is Darkai, It has awesome Sp. Attack and it's Dark Void+Dream Eater Combo

7. Laurelai

Laurelai Well-Known Member

I love Lapras- every since I was given that egg in the zoo so long ago, I have been smitten with its Princess Lea Cinnabon ears :D I still have my first one that was given to me too. I just wish B2 kept the original date met for the pokemon- my Lapras has traveled with me all the way from 1998-ish.

*edit*

Make that 2005. Oopsies wrong year!

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  8. Pokedude07

Pokedude07 Raichu is awesome!

Awesome lapras is a really cool pokemon and pretty good in battle :)

9. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

For me, it has always been Togepi.
    Why ? Well, I guess the anime affected my choice a lot by being Misty's main Pokémon. Since then, I always liked Togepi and it first appeared in my team in HeartGold where it got its special place in my heart. I also love Togepi's design, I think it's very out of imagination. Not a lot of Pokémon look like it and it makes Togepi a more special Pokémon to my eyes. Finally, I always like to see Togepi acting like a little baby in the anime and being the third main Pokémon of the entire original serie, after Pikachu and Meowth. Togepi is just too cute too.
    That's pretty it...

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  10. Touché Amoré

Touché Amoré WAKABA-KU

11. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

mine is Lugia, obviously. i like it so much because the first pokemon game i played was Silver, and i just think it looks awesome.

12. Volcer

Volcer Shur'tugal

Probably Mew or Lugia. Mew is so cute and powerful, while also being defensive. Its movepool is really useful and it can sweep, set up or wall. Lugia's design is amazing and the movie, while bad, showed Lugia really well. Its amazing defensive stats do it for me. Mewtwo is a spectacular sweeper as well.

13. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

I'm afraid we have threads covering all topics on your favourite ___, especially including your favourite Pokemon. So even though this suits Pokepolls better than GP Discussions, a thread already exists!

Hence going to close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.