• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your height and weight?

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I think I'm about eight feet tall, and probably around 700 pounds.

Maybe my weight's a little above average, but I like to be prepared for early winters.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
5 foot something. Probably 5' 6".

~110 lbs.

Yeah.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
5"3.5 last time my mom checked (it's a taller-than-average for Filipinos, I suppose. At least in my class. Lawd, being Asian makes me feel small now, physically.)

125 pounds or so. I have a somewhat thin (but not stick-ish like a few of my classmates) build I'd say, but I think I eat too much, not exercise enough, yet not get fat. Owell.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Actually scratch that.

I weigh 118 today. Lost two pounds!

So Im 5'2" and weigh 118. C:

amianoob

I'm 5'6" and 139 lbs. I'm probally only 10-15% fat which means I'm healthy. Yay! And thanks to Wii Fit I know my BMI: 23 (so close to the 22).

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
5' 9"

136 lbs... Stayed that for years.

treespyro

Vintage much?
If I state my height and weight will I get a modeling contract?