• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Least Fav. Legendary in R/S/E?

Which is your least favorite R/S/E legendary?

• Deoxys(of any kind)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Regirock

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Regice

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Registeel

• Latias

• Latios

• Groudon

• Kyogre

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Rayquaza

• Jirachi

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
I thought it would be interesting to see which legendary pokemon people think is the least interesting in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Mine is Regirock. Have fun everybody.

Last edited:
Deoxys hes sort of cool :/

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Lati@s. They. Get. On. My. Nerves!!!!!!!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Rayquazza. It looks like crap, and its just plain boring.

I'm sure I'm the favourite to win the coveted 'Best at explanations' trophy.

Valkyrie X

Kyogre. Never liked it...It's ugly in my opinion, and it's Groudon's enemy. And I love Groudon. Plus, I've never really fancied Water (Feraligatr, Milotic, Gyarados, and Kingdra are exceptions)...

;381;ZR;380;

Last edited:

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Mewtwo isn't on there or Mew. Mewtwo is my least fav, but he isn't there so I pick Regirock.

Edit: Nvm, I didn't read the title of the thread right. It's for legendaries in R/S/E. *Blushes* My bad.

Last edited:

Amadeus

Landshark
Registeel deserves mention here. It's just not very good. It lacks pretty much any offensive mention, and it just gets out performed by the other two in tanking. It doesn't suck, but it also doesn't earn a ranking higher than, say, substitute teacher, when compared to the others.

C

Carpetted!

Bah, all the regis are pretty good. I've even had success using registeel...
Jirachi. Stupid 3-eyed plushy.

Listen to Carpetted!, folks. REGIS DO NOT SUCK :eek: Anyone who disagrees needs to learn their Pokémen better :<

Well, granted, Registeel could stand to be better, but anyone who calls Regice and Regirock probably calls Charizard, Shuckle, and Kingdra powerful -_-

Deoxys because of how overrated it is. It's not all that strong, really(IMO, anyway). AAMOF, Deoxys E was actually downgraded from Uber to OU. How's that for weak? =D

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

R

RushingTwilight

Had to choose a Regi, and I picked Rock, cause Ice and Steel have cool cries in the game.

Psychic

Really and truly
>.< I don't like any of the Hoenn Legendaries. They're are poorly designed, dull and drive me insane. I can't pick an overall least favorite, but I think the Regi golems are the most useless creatures on Earth. The Latis are also useless, and aren't either cool or cute (though they do have their moments in FanArt). Deoxys gets on my nerves because it just isn't as cool as everyone makes it out to be, and having many forms is just a rip-off.

But if I had to choose, I'd probably say that pile of rocks, Regirock. At least Registeel is sleek and Regice is...a large phallic image *gets shot* fine, shiny obelisc...thing. Regirock is just like...blah.

~Psychic

I can't stand Groudon. >_< I'm sorry to the fans out there, but it just gets on my nerves sooooo badly. I dunno why I really hate it, I just do. I think I've always had a grudge about it ever since I got my Sapphire game. :/ that and one of my friends abuses her Groudon, and that's probably the main reason I created my chain sig last year. >_>;

I don't like the Deoxys either.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Groudon. ¬¬ IMO, it's pathetic. No matter how strong it is. It has a lolable design and I just plain hate it. IMO Kyogre > Groudon :\ +Waits for rabid NBers to come down to him babbling about Swords Dance and whatnot+

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Registeel. It is a horrible battler, with a sad movepool, but the true reason behind my hatred of it is it's design. It's seriously fugly, and besdies...... I dislike steel Pokemon as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.