• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your least-favorite thing about Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I like how the Battles are done but trading is a freaking pain because unlike battles, your often looking to trade for specific Pokemon.
Yea those aren't bad. Word. And trying to look for exclusives is a pain given that people show them off instead of trading any extras they may have.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The limited amount of Pokemon for one, and although this may sound hypocritical, I dislike the inclusion of Alolan forms. I get that they add type variety to these games, but I just feel that Alolan forms should be exclusive to the Alola games.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The limited amount of Pokemon for one, and although this may sound hypocritical, I dislike the inclusion of Alolan forms. I get that they add type variety to these games, but I just feel that Alolan forms should be exclusive to the Alola games.
I think they only added it because of the fact there are no dark-types in Kanto although it did felt odd to me to see Alolan variants. They honestly feel like there own different Pokemon with different playstyles.