1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What's your least-favorite thing about Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee?

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by shoz999, Apr 16, 2019.

1. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before. Staff Member Moderator

That makes a lot more sense! Why wouldn't they do the same in Let's Go? You'd think that Starmie would dry out fast on land.

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Well we have seen Starmie be able to survive out of water and is capable of movement on land in the anime. I just don’t get why Starmie is rideable on land and not the water like one would think.

shoz999 and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  3. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before. Staff Member Moderator

Ah, like its skin is able to hold in water well enough for some land movement. Yea that makes no sense that it wouldn't able to do both.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Redstar45 and shoz999 like this.
  4. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Ride Pokemon certainly could've been done a lot better. It's weird that Pidgeot doesn't have one even though he's one of Ash's most popular Pokemon and an early-bird Pokemon of Gen 1. Personally I hope by the time the Let's Go Johto games happen, and it will, I get my flying/surfing hybrid ride pokemon, Mantine!

[​IMG]

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  5. PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate Well-Known Member

I'd also like pokemon that can follow you or ride them

I'd like my Blastoise to follow me on land but be able to surf on his back

6. shoz999

Blastoise just doesn't surf. He can also fly... literally. Would also make a fun fly/surf hybrid ride Pokemon.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  7. Redstar45

Redstar45 Well-Known Member

Naa this yellow remax is meant to be a base old gb game that base on the Pokemon anime show during 1997-2000's that head by late shudõ himself. So no special nod as that doesn't really made sense at time .

8. shoz999

I feel like your talking to the wrong person cause I don't know what that has to do with Blastoise.

9. Redstar45

Was talking about how in the anime the kemex doesn't really make sense if it is hydro pump meant to use fly like it's special manga counterpart do......before you asked in the show itself zenigame was use move Rapid spin and hypdro pump to fly ......so yeah
    And it was much smaller than kemex is as well .

10. shoz999

I'm gonna be blunt, I can't make out your words and by extension I can't understand your reasoning from the first comment. Also how does a flying Squirtle using both Rapid Spin and Water Gun go against Blastoise flying? If anything that just supports that Blastoise can fly further without the need of rapid spin thanks to it's powerful cannons.

11. Redstar45

No i was saying that Kemex is not meant to be a flyer as it's kinds is not known to do that stuff and no .....Satoshi never use his Zenigame like that as far i can remember ...i might be wrong about that though amd please don't quote me on that .

MockingJ likes this.
  12. shoz999

That actually happened in the anime. Orange Islands against one of the Gym Leaders that just loves to dance... strange how I remember that. And while Kamex or Blastoise is not meant to be a flyer, that doesn't mean he can't be trained to use unorthodox tactics like Ash did to Squirtle.

13. Redstar45

Do you see his Zenigame carry his owner like kame-chan did it with blue .....no i don't

14. shoz999

I didn't know we were talking about if Squritle or Blastoise can carry their trainers while flying. I thought this was just about whether or not Squirtle and Blastoise can propel themselves into the air or not and even if we were talking about that, how does the anime never featuring trainers riding on a rocket-propelled Blastoise disprove the simple idea that a trainer can ride Blastoise while it propels itself like a rocket featured in the manga? It's almost as if you can't accept the idea that it's quite possible for Blastoise or Squirtle to fly with or without trainers.

15. Redstar45

Well it just Pokemon special manga and Pokemon anime show is different animal from it each others .

16. shoz999

For the most part, not really. Both the Adventures manga and anime uses notes given by GameFreak and while it may be unnatural for a Wild Squirtle or Wild Blastoise to fly, it is an unorthodox tactic created by trainers like Ash and Blue (Fem Protag) that it can believably work for all sorts of Pokemon. So, since the anime supports that Blastoise and Squirtle can potentially fly and since the anime does not disagree that Blastoise can fly carrying a trainer, let's just say it's a fun idea for the Pokemon Let's Go series to use. Who knows. Since it's an unorthodox tactic created by trainers, not Pokemon, you can think of it as a potential "upgrade" to ride Pokemon who are more naturally accustomed to other areas.

17. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair ベストチャンピオン。

One thing: Feeding Candies. You have to press A for every single candy instead of having the ability to choose how many candies a Pokémon can be fed at a single time. The process is just tedious.

MockingJ and shoz999 like this.
  18. Redstar45

Yeah.....but the staff barely use some of the idea and element from Pokemon anime universe in their own game .

19. WishIhadaManafi5

I hate how trading is set up in this game. Like how raids are in Go. The code set up is a pain, given that several people could use the same code. /facepalm It's just very impractical.

shoz999 likes this.
  20. shoz999

I like how the Battles are done but trading is a freaking pain because unlike battles, your often looking to trade for specific Pokemon.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.